S & C Electric Company Jobs | Associate Human Resources Generalist Career Opportunity at S & C Electric Company Careers Web-page. S & C Electric Company Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.sandc.com
Notification Out From S & C Electric Company Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In S & C Electric Company, Can Apply For Jobs In S & C Electric Company For The Position Of Associate Human Resources Generalist. Read Out Full Job Description About This S & C Electric Company Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
S & C Electric Company Jobs | Associate Human Resources Generalist Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
S & C Electric Company Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With S & C Electric Company As A Associate Human Resources Generalist, Now They Can Apply For S & C Electric Company Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On S & C Electric Company Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $62668.00 Per Year. S & C Electric Company Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of S & C Electric Company Jobs For Position Of Associate Human Resources Generalist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- S & C Electric Company
Vacant Position :- Associate Human Resources Generalist
Jobs Type :- S & C Electric Company Jobs Canada
Salary :- $62668.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.sandc.com
S & C Electric Company Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
Do you want to be a part of a global team whose mission is to be the leading specialist in electric power switching, protection, and control by creating innovative solutions that are easily applied and provide the best long-term value? We help companies like Bruce Power, Toronto Hydro, Hydro Quebec, and many others keep the lights on for their customers.
We design, assemble, provide post sales support and everything in between. Our business is fostered around our core values of personal integrity, respect for people, commitment to excellence and responsible stewardship. We are happy to share that we are a land fill free company. We take our commitment to our Team Members, Customers, and the environment seriously.
We are looking for an innovative and passionate Associate Human Resources Generalist who enjoys working as part of a team and is committed to helping us become a leader in our industry. In this hybrid role, y ou will be responsible for welcoming new Team Members to S&C and acting as the primary point of contact for employee questions.
As an Associate Human Resources Generalist, you will
- Onboard all new Team Members at S&C. Onboarding activities include planning first-week activities, communicating new-hire plans with the candidate and various other departments, gathering and verifying documentation, and facilitating our welcome presentation to new Team Members
- Act as the primary point of contact for all employee questions, requiring you to develop a deep understanding of the organization, its policies, and functional areas
- Responsible for the strategic and day-to-day administration of the HRIS. Going beyond simple data entry, you will act as a technical resource for the organization and represent the Canadian business unit in technical planning meetings to help design system improvements
- Educate new and existing team members about S&C’s pension and benefit plan offerings, enroll new team members in the plans, and update plans as needed
- Administer various employee programs, such as referrals, seniority awards, etc.
- Provide metrics and prepare HR reports as needed
- Support and perform other duties and projects as needed
As an Associate Human Resources Generalist, you are an ambassador for the Company inside and out, so friendliness, collaboration, and trust are key. The ideal candidate will have:
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in Human Resources Management or Business
- 1-3 years of experience in human resources
- 1+ years of experience administering HRIS systems, implementation and/or Oracle Cloud experience preferred but not required
- Highly-skilled in Microsoft Office suite particularly Excel (including Vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Knowledge of employment standards and applicable legislations
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy with the ability to maintain accurate records
- Demonstrated experience providing excellent customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within team in a service-oriented environment
In return, we will provide you with
- Fun and challenging working environment where we celebrate our milestones.
- A competitive compensation that includes a 100% paid medical benefits, pension plan, annual bonus, and other perks.
- Opportunity to learn and grow. Access to S&C University, our internal learning platform which gives you an opportunity to learn new skills and improve on the ones you already have.
These are just some of the other reasons why S&C is a great place to work. We are a large team who believes in providing growth opportunities to our team members. Many of whom have become, Team Leads, Supervisors and Managers. The career possibilities at S&C are endless. Do we still have your attention? If so, click on the link to submit your application and join our team today!
S&C Electric Canada Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, S&C Electric Canada Ltd. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform S&C Electric Canada Ltd.’s Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
S&C is a global company providing equipment and services for electric power systems. Founded in 1911, the Chicago-based company designs and manufactures switching and protection products for electric power transmission and distribution. S&C’s Engineering teams design solutions for a portfolio of products for a wide range of customers including electric utilities and industrial/commercial power users. S&C offers broad opportunities for advancement, excellent education and training programs, a challenging work environment, and a strong package of pay and benefits.
The Human Energy of S&C has been built on the principles of integrity, enthusiasm, and sustained energy. These are the traits that S&C has always looked for and found when seeking people to join our 100% employee-owned team. S&C would not be where it is today without the diversity of our team members and business partners. We consider our diversity to be a core strength of our company, and we aspire to align our team-member demographics with the populations in which we live and work. To realize this vision, we seek to facilitate the career development of minorities, women and all team members through events hosted by our Inclusion, Diversity, Engagement and Awareness (I.D.E.A.) Group, Women’s Empowerment Group and other S&C affinity groups.