Royal Bank of Canada Jobs | Administrative Assistant Career Opportunity at Royal Bank of Canada Careers Web-page. Royal Bank of Canada Surrey, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Surrey, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Surrey Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Surrey, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.rbcroyalbank.com
Notification Out From Royal Bank of Canada Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Royal Bank of Canada, Can Apply For Jobs In Royal Bank of Canada For The Position Of Administrative Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This Royal Bank of Canada Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Royal Bank of Canada Jobs | Administrative Assistant Careers Opportunity In Surrey, British Columbia
Royal Bank of Canada Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Royal Bank of Canada As A Administrative Assistant, Now They Can Apply For Royal Bank of Canada Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Royal Bank of Canada Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 44775.00 a year. Royal Bank of Canada Jobs In Surrey, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Royal Bank of Canada Jobs For Position Of Administrative Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Royal Bank of Canada
Vacant Position :- Administrative Assistant
Jobs Type :- Royal Bank of Canada Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 44775.00 a year
Apply Through:- www.rbcroyalbank.com
Royal Bank of Canada Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities branch located in White Rock is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to a successful Advisor Team. The successful candidate should have administrative experience, exceptional communication skills, and have a focus on providing outstanding client service.
What will you do?
- Prepare account opening documentation
- Follow up on documentation with clients or back office as required
- Follow up on client trades to ensure proper settlement and delivery
- Maintain current knowledge of client accounts by reviewing daily activity online and on an applicable reports
- Maintain all pending plan transfers to ensure proper settlement and delivery
- Schedule portfolio reviews
- Prepare client review materials, correspondence and reports
- Utilize contact management system for daily task management and client record-keeping
- Assist in filing and preparing mailings such as seminars, newsletters and information packages.
- Conduct various administrative functions as required including the review of incoming mail and answering telephone calls.What do you need to succeed?
- Administrative experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure meeting strict deadlines
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational skillsNice-to-have
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct & Practices Handbook (CPH) is an asset
- Financial industry knowledge
- Minimum 1-2 years Investment Industry experience
- Proficiency in ExcelWhat’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
SURREY, British Columbia, Canada
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.