Rona Jobs | DZ Driver Career Opportunity at Rona Careers Web-page. Rona London, Ontario Jobs . Find-out London, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. London Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in London, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.rona.ca
Notification Out From Rona Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Rona, Can Apply For Jobs In Rona For The Position Of DZ Driver. Read Out Full Job Description About This Rona Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Rona Jobs | DZ Driver Careers Opportunity In London, Ontario
Rona Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Rona As A DZ Driver, Now They Can Apply For Rona Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Rona Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 70,607.00 per year. Rona Jobs In London, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Rona Jobs For Position Of DZ Driver
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Rona
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Rona Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 70,607.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.rona.ca
Rona Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
Job Overview: Operates vehicles which require a “DZ” license designation. Provides for the delivery of material to customers in accordance with safety regulations.
Your role : (include, but are not limited to)
- Prepares vehicle for delivery. Verifies that all products are securely loaded and protected from the elements and all accompanying paperwork is available.
- Operates vehicle to transport material to private homes and construction sites.. Parks vehicle in designated area(s) and obtains necessary receiver signatures once unloaded.
- Operates two way radio and cell phone to receive instructions and provide status updates.
- Performs routine vehicle maintenance on tractor-trailer including documenting daily inspections and ensuring safety equipment, straps and paperwork are in place.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
The qualifications we are looking for :
- Must hold a valid “DZ” level driver’s license.
- Must be familiar with basic house building construction in order to give direction to loaders on sequencing of load.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to understand customer requirements.
- Must be familiar with wood grading standards and be able to identify products.
- Must have good knowledge of the layout of city roadways, maintain awareness of road restrictions and have the ability to source alternative routes.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.