Rogers Jobs | Director Career Opportunity at Rogers Careers Web-page. Rogers Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.rogers.com
Notification Out From Rogers Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Rogers, Can Apply For Jobs In Rogers For The Position Of Director. Read Out Full Job Description About This Rogers Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Rogers Jobs | Director Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Rogers Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Rogers As A Director, Now They Can Apply For Rogers Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Rogers Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 129,716.00 per year. Rogers Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Rogers Jobs For Position Of Director
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Rogers
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Rogers Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 129,716.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.rogers.com
Rogers Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Join our team
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Reporting to the VP – Music Brands & In House Production, in this role you’ll be setting & executing our digital content strategy, helping to determine our priorities, then building & supporting our team to create, distribute & promote the content. This role will be at the forefront of ideating & activating compelling content for our brands.
This role will be responsible for:
- Leading the digital content strategy for key media properties in our music brands & in house productions portfolio like Breakfast Television, Cityline, CHFI and KiSS 92.5.
- Driving the team to create highly relevant and valuable content that will attract, acquire & engage our target audiences.
- Articulating a long-term strategy to achieve successful audience growth and engagement, in collaboration with our creative, integrations & marketing teams on digital and social media platforms.
- Capturing a variety of metrics to measure the effectiveness of the content and retooling approach based on the result. You’ll be responsible for synthesizing data observations into actionable insights for the creative teams to execute against.
- Advising on content optimization across various platforms.
- Leading multi-channel content initiatives ensuring key opportunities across Radio & TV are leveraged into strong digital content. Instill a “digital first” mindset across all multi-channel content opportunities.
- Building out and lead an in house team of content creators & freelancers.
- Gaining a deep understanding of and make key recommendations on platform partners.
- Identify content (entertainment & lifestyle) partnerships and producers to enable growth.
- Create efficient digital content creation processes.
- Work with our Commercial Integrations team to support the development of digital content that is desired by advertisers and achieves revenue goals.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Credible: you’re not unfamiliar working in large teams, leading projects to completion through influence and liaising effectively with all stakeholders. You’ll have an understanding of evolving media consumption patterns and a demonstrated ability to handle and improve content across different channels and platforms.
- Collaborative: you have a flexible and open approach to work. Thrive on partnering with others to achieve your goals. Understand that debate & healthy conflict is an important part of collaboration. You continually seek to surround yourself with lots of smart input & different.
- Communicative: you have a dynamic communication style that inspires others to take action. Your crystal clear approach to communication is recognized and appreciated by others.
- Creative: you’re energized by ideas and challenging the status quo. You’re both comfortable and engaged in brainstorming sessions with peers. You encourage yourself and others to discover new ways of approaching challenges.
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment