Rockwell Automation Jobs | QUALITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER Career Opportunity at Rockwell Automation Careers Web-page. Rockwell Automation Cambridge, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Cambridge, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Cambridge Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Cambridge, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.rockwellautomation.com
Notification Out From Rockwell Automation Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Rockwell Automation, Can Apply For Jobs In Rockwell Automation For The Position Of QUALITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER. Read Out Full Job Description About This Rockwell Automation Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Rockwell Automation Jobs | QUALITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER Careers Opportunity In Cambridge, Ontario
Rockwell Automation Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Rockwell Automation As A QUALITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER, Now They Can Apply For Rockwell Automation Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Rockwell Automation Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 67901.00 per year. Rockwell Automation Jobs In Cambridge, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Rockwell Automation Jobs For Position Of QUALITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Rockwell Automation
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Rockwell Automation Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 67901.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.rockwellautomation.com
Rockwell Automation Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Working with other functions in the Cambridge plant, to be a positive change agent with respect to operations quality. Drive accurate and timely completion of quality preventive, corrective, and containment actions. Strengthen the efficiency, effectiveness, and execution of processes defined within our Quality Management (QMS) and Rockwell Production Systems (RPS).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Within your assigned Medium Voltage (MV) product line, provide timely & accurate responses to manufacturing-related Customer Issues; working with production to strengthen our Quality Control Plan for early detection, containment, and work to implement error-proofing strategies.
- Within your assigned MV product line, work with production to implement internal quality & scrap corrective actions at both “tactical” and “strategic” levels; “Tactical” problem-solving on the production floor triggered by Down times, purchased part/sheet metal NMRs & Quick Problem-solving (QPS) process, and “Strategic” root cause problem-solving using various tools such as 8D, MAARs, Kaizens, & DOEs. Within the Material Review Boards (MRBs), work with our Supplier Quality Engineers (SQEs) to contain impact of non-conforming purchased parts and drive for Supplier corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Within your assigned MV product line, fulfill Cambridge’s MV Global Center of Excellence (COE) responsibilities, driving increased system standardization, technology transfers, and bi-lateral best practices adoption with our three global MV “sister” plants.
- Contribute to the strengthening of our Continuous Improvement (CI) culture, identifying & completing Productivity projects.
- Work with the Medium Voltage Business Unit (MV BU) and other Operations & Engineering Services (OES) support functions to realize successful new product launches using Rockwell’s Common Product Development (CPD) process. Specifically, complete Quality Planning activities & other preventive actions like (FMEAs, internal PPAPs) per project schedule.
- Enhance our QMS effectiveness & efficiency (ISO-9001), by participating in various forms of Quality Management System (QMS) auditing and responding to assigned findings.
- Develop and implement new business processes within the structure of our RPS to drive increased Customer Loyalty at Lowest Cost. Where warranted, offer up best practices to corporate.
- Professional/ Technical Excellence: Develops within area of technical or professional expertise; effectively applies technical or professional skills within the context of one’s role; seeks out assistance or support in building one’s proficiency level; demonstrates technical or professional curiosity and interest.
- Use of Technology: Demonstrates understanding of the role of technology in business and as it applies to one’s own function area; helps to identify beneficial uses of technology; demonstrates competence in office automation and related technologies; chooses the appropriate technology based on the need and its added value; technological change that impacts own functional area.
- Process Improvement: Identifies improvements in processes while adhering to defined standards, methods, and procedures; seeks feedback, advice, and clarification of processes to ensure quality of work; identifies and communicates opportunities to improve processes; focuses on streamlining activities for increased efficiencies.
- Information Sharing: Provides relevant and timely information to those who need it; keeps others informed so there are no unnecessary “surprises”; shares information and viewpoints openly and directly with others; involves the right people to obtain needed information; encourages others to share information and viewpoints frankly and openly.
- Collaboration & Teamwork: Welcomes and acknowledges the ideas and input of others; readily involves others as appropriate to accomplish individual and group goals; contributes one’s fair share of effort to the team’s work; discourages “we versus they” thinking; looks for ways to collaborate and build teamwork with others.
- Influences and Energizes Others: Supports Rockwell’s vision, values, and direction; demonstrates ability to gain support; acknowledges others’ efforts and accomplishments; demonstrates a “can-do” spirit, a sense of optimism, ownership and commitment.
- Makes Critical Decisions: Makes sound decisions based on adequate information; applies accurate logic and common sense in making decisions; knows when to act and when to escalate the decision-making process; considers alternative solutions and perspective before making decisions.
- Accountable for Results: Balances many priorities and competing demands effectively; modifies own work activities and methods to eliminate wasted effort and inefficient methods; stays focused on work activities and works through distractions; acts resourcefully to ensure that work is completed within the specified time and quality parameters; accepts responsibility for one’s own performance and actions; delivers on commitments.
- Career Progression: Actively working towards assuming a manager’s role in the future.
- Customer / Partner Focus: Recognizes who one’s customers are, both internally and externally; responds to the unique needs of individual customer contacts; seeks feedback from customers to identify improvement opportunities; takes responsibility to correct customer problems and concerns; ensures that all work activities add value (directly or indirectly) to the customer or partner.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Bachelor of Applied Science).
- 5-10 years of quality engineering experience in manufacturing environments, with applied knowledge of Lean & Six Sigma methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering Degree (Bachelor of Applied Science) or other related engineering discipline.
- Preference given to candidates with a PEO P.Eng. license, and designations in American Society for Quality (ASQ) and/or Certified Quality Engineer (CQE),
- Preference will be given to candidates with working experience in Engineered-to-Order (ETO) Electrical/Electronic systems manufacturing, working in environments with formal quality management (ISO9001) & production systems.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required for procedure writing and communication when dealing with all levels of the organization. The ability to provide clear, concise technical summaries to executives is critical.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with changing and/or intangible situations and the ability to negotiate and influence those through the transitions.
- Must possess the ability to implement solutions with limited supervision and achieve the defined company and departmental objectives and goals.
- Proficient in the use of computer software programs including MS Office. Prior use of Minitab statistical software, MS Project, MS Visio, & SAP is important.
- Clear evidence of continuing education; applicable to this position.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Working knowledge of GD&T.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7247.