Roboedu Education Group Jobs | STEM Instructor Career Opportunity at Roboedu Education Group Careers Web-page. Roboedu Education Group Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.roboedu.ca
Notification Out From Roboedu Education Group Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Roboedu Education Group, Can Apply For Jobs In Roboedu Education Group For The Position Of STEM Instructor. Read Out Full Job Description About This Roboedu Education Group Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Roboedu Education Group Jobs | STEM Instructor Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Roboedu Education Group Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Roboedu Education Group As A STEM Instructor, Now They Can Apply For Roboedu Education Group Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Roboedu Education Group Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 16.00 – 20.00 per hour. Roboedu Education Group Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Roboedu Education Group Jobs For Position Of STEM Instructor
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Roboedu Education Group
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Roboedu Education Group Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 16.00 – 20.00 per hour
Apply Through:- www.roboedu.ca
Roboedu Education Group Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
- Deliver STEM-oriented instructions through project-based learning methods
- Encourage students ( 4 – 16 years old students ) to solve problems with the projects by thinking logically and creatively
- Implement all policies and rules governing student life, inform students of reasonable rules concerning classroom procedures and behaviors and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Assess the accomplishments of students in a variety of ways on a regular basis and provide feedback to parents and Management.
- Research and develop new course material when required. Proper documentation shall be maintained during the process.
- Experienced with or studied in the S.T.E.M related fields: Science, Technologies, Engineering and Math.
- Passionate about teaching and experience in motivating children to learn and explore new ideas in class
- Experienced with Early Childhood Education is a plus
- Previous experience with Scratch Junior, Scratch, Python, Java
- Experienced with Python/Java/Robotics EV3/Robotics Wedo is a plus
- Location in Toronto:
- East York
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 8- 20 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)