Rio Tinto Jobs | Project Coordinator Career Opportunity at Rio Tinto Careers Web-page. Rio Tinto Labrador City, Newfoundland and Labrador Jobs . Find-out Labrador City, Newfoundland and Labrador Government Jobs for freshers. Labrador City Entry Level Jobs In Newfoundland and Labrador. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Labrador City, Newfoundland and Labrador. Get All Hiring Updates From www.riotinto.com
Notification Out From Rio Tinto Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Rio Tinto, Can Apply For Jobs In Rio Tinto For The Position Of Project Coordinator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Rio Tinto Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Rio Tinto Jobs | Project Coordinator Careers Opportunity In Labrador City, Newfoundland and Labrador
Rio Tinto Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Rio Tinto As A Project Coordinator, Now They Can Apply For Rio Tinto Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Rio Tinto Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 57526.00 per year. Rio Tinto Jobs In Labrador City, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Briefed Details Of Rio Tinto Jobs For Position Of Project Coordinator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Rio Tinto
Vacant Position :- Project Coordinator
Jobs Type :- Rio Tinto Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 57526.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.riotinto.com
Rio Tinto Jobs In Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Full Job Description
- Opportunity to work for a global company
- Our culture is inclusive, exciting and performance driven
- Role based in Labrador City (no Fly-In-Fly-Out)]
- Relocation largely paid for by the company
About the role
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to manage delivery of capital projects. You will use project management best practices and processes to safely lead the teams to delivery of your projects. The projects are mainly brown field ranging from infrastructure, to debottlenecking to modernization.
This role is a great opportunity to plan and deliver projects, and focus on achieving objectives through safely managing resources, scopes, budgets, changes, and risks. Working 5 days on, 2 days off roster and reporting to the Project Manager you will be:
- Contributing to the continuous improvement while using capital project processes, practices and tools.
- Collaborating with the team to support the evolution of consistent good practices within capital projects.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to drive a culture of collaboration, participation and improvement.
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams to safely deliver projects in an operating environment from initial kick-off to project closure using project management best practices.
- Contribute to help reduce our carbon footprint.
- Bachelor of Engineering and Professional Engineer designation or PM certification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project delivery
- Formal Project Management and leadership training and experience
- Demonstrated communication skills and the ability to grow relationships with internal customers, technologists, engineers and project managers.
- Experience leading a team in the management of projects utilizing sound project and business management practices
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- Experience in mining & mineral processing.
- PMP certification
What we offer
Be recognized for your contribution, you’re thinking and your hard work, and go home knowing you’ve helped the world progress.
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- Career development & education assistance to further your technical or leadership ambitions
- A competitive base salary reflective of your skills and experience with annual incentive program
- Ongoing access to family-friendly health and medical programs, pension and savings plans
- Attractive share ownership plan
- Leave for all of life’s reasons (vacation/annual, paid parental, sick leave)
- Exclusive employee discounts
About Rio Tinto
Every idea, every innovation, every little thing the world calls ‘progress’ begins with a first step, and someone willing to take it: explorers, inventors, entrepreneurs. Pioneers.
For nearly 150 years, Rio Tinto has been a company of pioneers – generations of people spanning the globe, all with the grit and vision to produce materials essential to human progress.
Our iron ore has shaped skylines from Shanghai to Sydney. Our aluminium – the world’s first to be certified “responsible” – helps planes fly and makes cars lighter. Our copper helps wind turbines power cities and our boron helps feed the world and explore the universe. Our diamonds help us celebrate the best parts of life.
Where you will be working
We are a leading North American producer and exporter of premium iron ore pellets and high-grade concentrate with average iron grades greater than 66%. With a team of over 2,400 employees, IOC is committed to providing value and continuity for our customers, employees, communities and shareholders through our unique mine to port approach, taking advantage of our full integration and wholly owned infrastructure to deliver our high-quality concentrate and pellets to our customers across the globe.
IOC’s operations include a mine with five operational pits, a concentrator and a pelletizing plant located near Labrador City in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. We also operate a wholly-owned 418 km railway, the Quebec North Shore and Labrador Railway (QNS&L) that links our Labrador operations to Company-owned port facilities in Sept-Iles.
Every Voice Matters
At Rio Tinto, we particularly welcome and encourage applications from Indigenous Peoples, women, the LGBTQIA2 community, mature workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
We are committed to an inclusive environment where people feel comfortable to be themselves. We want our people to feel that all voices are heard, all cultures respected and that a variety of perspectives are not only welcome – they are essential to our success. We treat each other fairly and with dignity regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or anything else that makes us different.
Please note, in order to be successfully considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions.