RigNet Jobs | Project Engineer Career Opportunity at RigNet Careers Web-page. RigNet St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador Jobs . Find-out St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador Government Jobs for freshers. St. John’s Entry Level Jobs In Newfoundland and Labrador. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador. Get All Hiring Updates From www.rig.net
Notification Out From RigNet Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In RigNet, Can Apply For Jobs In RigNet For The Position Of Project Engineer. Read Out Full Job Description About This RigNet Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
RigNet Jobs | Project Engineer Careers Opportunity In St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador
RigNet Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With RigNet As A Project Engineer, Now They Can Apply For RigNet Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On RigNet Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 81,859.00 per year. RigNet Jobs In St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Briefed Details Of RigNet Jobs For Position Of Project Engineer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- RigNet
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIMES
Jobs Type :- RigNet Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 81,859.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.rig.net
RigNet Jobs In Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Full Job Description
As Project Engineer, you will provide engineering support on a wide range of turnkey telecoms projects. Primary tasks include: systems design, preparation of engineering documents, testing and commissioning of telecoms systems.
This role works in collaboration with the Project Management group to ensure the effective delivery of projects and services to SI customers, and with the Sales Group to ensure the effective delivery of technical consultation and estimates for bids and proposals.
- Contribute to meet or exceed the SI calendar year financial targets and growth metrics for Orders, Revenue delivery and EBITA
- Operate within a virtual project team, lead engineer for a system or systems, liaise with other engineers and technicians during the lifecycle of a project
- The detailed design, production of project documents & drawings, configuration, pre-FAT testing, and conduction of client witnessed FATs as required (PAGA, CCTV, ACS, Radio, LAN, WAN, SCS, IDS, etc.)
- Liaise with suppliers & third parties and assist the Project Management group to ensure the smooth and successful delivery of each Project on time and budget, ensuring that all agreed customer requirements are met.
- Travel and attendance at client kick-off meetings, project review meetings, and vendor / supplier FATs , as required
- Travel for site installation supervision, site commissioning and witnessing SATs, both onshore and offshore, as required.
- Support the RigNet Quality program within SI operations to uphold the highest quality standards. Ensure compliance and maintainability of an ISO certification across the SI organization performing appropriate gate checks to audit/monitor adherence to this program.
- Support the commitment of an HS&E program across all technical work groups that provides the appropriate training, awareness, and job planning for zero incidents and accidents, both in the office or customer worksites.
- 5+ years of experience of an Operational Engineering environment preferably in the Energy Industry
- 5+ years of significant experience of Projects work.
- Professional Accreditation (location dependent) such as MIET, CCNA, CCNP, RCDD, or working towards these would be advantageous.
- Associates Degree in a relevant technical subject.
If the Federal Executive Order for Government Contractors becomes effective, this role may require vaccination. In such instance, absent an approved accommodation based on a religious or medical reason, employees in this role will be required to be fully vaccinated no later than applicable deadlines, which are unknown at this point. We will strive to give individuals as much notice as practicable if a vaccine mandate becomes applicable to this role.
At RigNet, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At RigNet, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include but are not limited to:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Basic Group Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Other voluntary benefits
- Paid Holidays, PTO, and Flexible Schedules
- Cell Phone stipend
Working at RigNet
A career at RigNet means challenging work in an international environment. As a leader in customized communication services, applications and cyber security solutions, our success is based on employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, we look forward to hearing from you. Please click on our “apply” button and upload your resume or cv.
Disclaimer for Recruitment Agencies
RigNet does not accept any unsolicited applications from any source other than directly from candidates and will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.
RigNet USA Disclaimer
At RigNet, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it. RigNet is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
All interested and qualified persons should use our online career tools to review and apply for employment opportunities. If you have a disability and require special accommodations to access this site, please call +1-281-674-0100
Job Type: Full-time