Retina Jobs | Front end Web Developer Career Opportunity at Retina Careers Web-page. Retina Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From retinacanada.com
Notification Out From Retina Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Retina, Can Apply For Jobs In Retina For The Position Of Front end Web Developer. Read Out Full Job Description About This Retina Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Retina Jobs | Front end Web Developer Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Retina Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Retina As A Front end Web Developer, Now They Can Apply For Retina Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Retina Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 81781.00 per year. Retina Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Retina Jobs For Position Of Front end Web Developer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Retina
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Retina Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 81781.00 per year
Apply Through:- retinacanada.com
Retina Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Retina is a multi-award-winning global advertising, marketing communications and technology services company — and both 2020 & 2021 ANA B2B Agency of the Year and The Drum’s 2020 Martech Agency of the Year. We provide expertise to global Fortune 500 clients in the areas of strategy, creative and content, and go-to-market/media.
We’re seeking a Front-End Web Developer to join our rapidly growing teams in either Canada, Romania or Scotland to add to our digital, web and mobile development capabilities.
NOTE: This role may require you to work with colleagues in the EST time zone (GMT-5) and have some crossover during the week (flexible working hours).
Who we’re looking for:
- You are a team player and fierce collaborator, though can also work independently
- You are proactive and self-directed
- You maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regards to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
- You understand major browsers and browser development tools, and are familiar with testing and debugging across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smart phones and tablets
- You have great communication skills – both written and verbal
- You are knowledgeable and experienced with web development methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide accurate timing estimates on work
- Contribute to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- Collaborate and guide other non-technical staff, particularly designers, on how they can help with the process
- Discuss technical solutions with clients and provide innovative new ideas and solutions
- Constantly seek to develop yourself by experimenting with new technologies and assess what could be useful for the team
- Conduct code reviews with fellow team members
- Consistently meet deadlines and have the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Minimum 2-6 years’ web development experience in an agency or in-house setting
- Experience with WordPress a must, preferable to have experience with other content management systems as well (e.g., HubSpot, Adobe Experience Manager, Joomla, Drupal, Umbraco, Webflow, Contentful, ContentStack)
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms such as Marketo, Silverpop, HubSpot, Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua), Salesforce Pardot
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office/Apple software (Word, PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel) and wireframing software (Figma, InVision, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc.)
- Experience working in B2B or business marketing in complex categories a plus
Employment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Senior Tech Location: Toronto
Employment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Senior Tech Location: Glasgow
Employment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Senior Tech Location: Brasov
Employment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Senior Tech Location: Bucharest
Perks and Benefits
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, negotiable dependent upon prior experience. It’s a full-time position with a competitive salary, paid vacation, and flexible/remote working options. You’ll have the opportunity to travel internationally as you partner with industry-leading companies while helping an innovative global organization reach its full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, we want to hear from you!