Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Jobs | Facility Coordinator Career Opportunity at Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Careers Web-page. Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Fort McMurray, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Fort McMurray, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Fort McMurray Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Fort McMurray, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates www.rmwb.ca
Notification Out From Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo, Can Apply For Jobs In Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo For The Position Of Facility Coordinator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Jobs | Facility Coordinator Careers Opportunity In Fort McMurray, Alberta
Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo As A Facility Coordinator, Now They Can Apply For Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $41.31 an hour. Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Jobs In Fort McMurray, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Jobs For Position Of Facility Coordinator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo
Vacant Position :- Facility Coordinator
Jobs Type :- Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Jobs Canada
Salary :- $41.31 an hour
Apply Through:- www.rmwb.ca
Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
Under general supervision, the Facility Coordinator is responsible for maintaining an up-to-date inventory of municipal building as-builts drawings to ensure that the most up-to-date information is available to Council, Administration, department staff, and the public. The incumbent will also provide drafting and design services, presentation drawings, charts, graphs, forms, and general drafting related functions including support services for construction surveys and supervision services for the assigned division.
- Produce detailed facilities technical drawings, sketches, conceptual plans, digitization of red line drawings, and as-built information.
- Convert existing drawings to latest versions of AutoCAD.
- Assist with pre-design drafting, surveys, studies, and related research as required to proceed to a detail stage.
- Carry out filing of drawings, technical reports, and catalogues, while maintaining an up-to-date index and register.
- Prepare requisitions and work orders for approval, keep an up-to-date inventory, and record all expenditures for drafting supplies and equipment.
- Assist with preparation of technical specifications, tender, and construction contract documents suitable for purposes of public tendering and/or award of construction projects.
- Maintain an up-to-date drawing and technical specification inventory for municipal use and reference of all municipal buildings.
- Operate and maintain computer equipment and the most current software and systems databases for as-built drawings and information.
- Review technical drawings and specifications during tendering process for other municipal buildings.
- Develop technical drawings/plans, and preliminary and final scopes of work to support branch initiatives, such as construction modifications/renovations, building maintenance, or new construction.
- Act as a primary branch stakeholder for facilities related projects.
- Undertake site reviews and measurements of various facilities to ensure accurate as-built inventory.
- Assist with development of graphic presentations, including minor mass modelling.
- Maintain an up-to-date database of wayfinding and corporate signage for facilities.
- Perform other related duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient in operation of current versions of computer-aided drafting, AutoCAD, photo editing, and Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledgeable of the operation, function, and availability of the latest in drafting supplies, equipment, and reproduction machines being used in the field.
- Above average communication, written, interpersonal, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to read and interpret architectural drawings and specifications is required.
- Capable of achieving self-set goals and targets with limited supervision together with the motivation and commitment to effectively carry out required responsibilities.
- Working knowledge and application of the current Building Codes, Fire Codes, Barrier Free Design, and related Canadian industry guidelines.
- Working knowledge of the local Land Use Bylaw is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop programs is required.
- Proficient working knowledge of InDesign is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Architectural Drafting, Interior Design, or equivalent is required.
- Drafting Certification is required.
- Three (3) years of related experience required.
- Ability to provide a Criminal Record Check for review and acceptance.
- A valid Class five (5) Operator’s Licence is required as incumbent will be required to operate a personal or municipal vehicle for business use on a regular basis.
As an employee of the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo, the incumbent is responsible for understanding and actively participating in the RMWB’s health and safety management system, including all policies, practices, procedures, as well as properly utilizing all control measures including the required use of personal protective equipment. All employees must take reasonable care to protect the health and safety of themselves and others, as well as immediately report any concerns, near misses, incidents, and hazardous conditions to their supervisor.
To apply: Please visit our website at jobs.rmwb.ca
Current employees must apply through the internal careers site.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those individuals
selected for interviews will be contacted. Late applications will not be accepted.