RED Mountain Resort BC Jobs | Night Cleaner/Auditor Career Opportunity at RED Mountain Resort BC Careers Web-page. RED Mountain Resort BC Rossland, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Rossland, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Rossland Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Rossland, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.redresort.com
Notification Out From RED Mountain Resort BC Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In RED Mountain Resort BC, Can Apply For Jobs In RED Mountain Resort BC For The Position Of Night Cleaner/Auditor. Read Out Full Job Description About This RED Mountain Resort BC Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
RED Mountain Resort BC Jobs | Night Cleaner/Auditor Careers Opportunity In Rossland, British Columbia
RED Mountain Resort BC Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With RED Mountain Resort BC As A Night Cleaner/Auditor, Now They Can Apply For RED Mountain Resort BC Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On RED Mountain Resort BC Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $34613.00 Per Year. RED Mountain Resort BC Jobs In Rossland, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of RED Mountain Resort BC Jobs For Position Of Night Cleaner/Auditor
Recruiting Agency / Department :- RED Mountain Resort BC
Vacant Position :- Night Cleaner/Auditor
Jobs Type :- RED Mountain Resort BC Jobs Canada
Salary :- $34613.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.redresort.com
RED Mountain Resort BC Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
- Do you have a passion for being part of a dynamic team of difference makers? RED Mountain is experiencing significant on mountain and base area development and are looking to add to our team. With over 300 seasonal employees and 25-year-round employees RED Mountain is realising growth in our ski operations, lodging and real estate development.
About RED Mountain
Located at the tip of the Monashee Mountain range at Rossland British Columbia, RED is an iconic big mountain resort. The mountain is a skier’s paradise and beloved by a loyal following of outdoor enthusiasts. RED is blessed with an impressive 3,000 foot vertical and long consistent fall line skiing on four mountains. In addition, RED has approximately 1,500 skiable acres for future development. Tree skiing is a significant draw for many RED enthusiasts and the spacing of trees, glades and meadows has been the core of RED’s reputation since the ski pioneers first skinned up Grey Mountain.
In addition to winter activities, RED has abundant spring, summer and fall activities catering to locals and visitors who enjoy the beautiful scenery, hiking, biking, fly fishing, golf, boating and relaxing in the mountain air. For the hiking and mountain bike enthusiast RED and Rossland are home to an extensive trail network in excess of 170 kilometres of enticing trail options. The 31-kilometre 7 Summits trail is an International Mountain Biking Association – EPIC trail that is world renowned.
The Night Cleaner is responsible for creating a safe, quiet and comfortable night environment at the hostel by following HI Pacific Mountain policies, procedures and mission statement. The Lodging Manager directs and leads the Night Cleaner, while working as a team with the front desk and housekeeping to provide an exceptional guest experience. The Night Cleaner plays an important role in communication on security issues and maintains the cleanliness of the hostel for the comfort of everyone. This is an onsite position.
The Nowhere Special Hostel is a modern 90-pillow hostel located at the base of the RED Mountain Resort. The hostel is within a two-minute walk to the Day Lodge, Conference Centre, Chair Lifts, Rafters Bar and The Josie Hotel.
- Maintaining a physical presence throughout the hostel and the grounds by performing regular checks of the property and contacting the proper authorities if necessary
- Promptly responding to any safety or security issues based on Nowhere Special SOP’s
- Performing housekeeping duties as outlined on a cleaning checklist to ensure the hostel common area and kitchen are tidy, safe and sanitary
- Maintaining the exterior of the building by removing snow, leaves and debris from hostel grounds
- Processing guest check in after regular front desk hours
- Notifying the manager on call whenever a situation requires emergency medical services or police, and regular reporting on night time occurrences
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- Performing other duties as required
- Sincere interest in the guest’s enjoyment of RED
- Ability to cope with stressful situation and resolve conflict calmly and professionally
- Ability to identify the needs of guests and interact in a professional manner
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to lift and carry 35lbs
- Comfortable working alone for extended periods from 5pm to 1am following the Nowhere Special Work Alone Procedures and Policies
- Must be available evenings and weekends
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Previous hostel and or hospitality tourism experience an asset
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Must be physically able to clean several hours
How To Apply:
Please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]