Rainbow Greenhouses Jobs | Greenhouse Maintenance Worker Career Opportunity at Rainbow Greenhouses Careers Web-page. Rainbow Greenhouses Chilliwack, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Chilliwack, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Chilliwack Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Chilliwack, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.rainbow.ca
Notification Out From Rainbow Greenhouses Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Rainbow Greenhouses, Can Apply For Jobs In Rainbow Greenhouses For The Position Of Greenhouse Maintenance Worker. Read Out Full Job Description About This Rainbow Greenhouses Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Rainbow Greenhouses Jobs | Greenhouse Maintenance Worker Careers Opportunity In Chilliwack, British Columbia
Rainbow Greenhouses Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Rainbow Greenhouses As A Greenhouse Maintenance Worker, Now They Can Apply For Rainbow Greenhouses Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Rainbow Greenhouses Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $23.00–26.00 an hour. Rainbow Greenhouses Jobs In Chilliwack, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Rainbow Greenhouses Jobs For Position Of Greenhouse Maintenance Worker
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Rainbow Greenhouses
Vacant Position :-Greenhouse Maintenance Worker
Jobs Type :- Rainbow Greenhouses Jobs Canada
Salary :- $23.00–26.00 an hour
Apply Through:- www.rainbow.ca
Rainbow Greenhouses Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
You are a motivated handyman with excellent people skills, who is self-directed and physically capable. You’re thinking about the value of your experience, how to apply your skills, challenge yourself and enjoy a fulfilling work/life combination. Does this sound like you? This is a true career move for the right person with a growing company to employ your skills and empower you to succeed in the Horticulture Sector.
Perks of the job:
- Work/life balance
- Work with great people and highly dedicated team.
- A competitive benefits program for you and your family.
- Respond to maintenance requests from various facility departments, collaborating on priorities with Maintenance Manager and Operations Manager
- Participating in the development and follow-up of the preventive and predictive maintenance plan in collaboration with the Maintenance Manager
- Manage spare parts and material inventory
- Keep facility in good working condition, including but not limited to: HAWE robots, boilers and heating system, shade, and blackout systems, electrical and Greenhouse Poly
- Troubleshoots, identifies, and repairs equipment to limit downtime
- Assist with the setup and movement of equipment as required
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and facility
- Perform other maintenance duties as assigned
Your Experience & Skills:
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent
- Minimum 5 years maintenance or relevant experience
- Attention to detail
- Physical stamina and the ability to work physically for long periods of time
- Team player – active team contributor.
- Own it – take responsibility to get the job gets done.
- Positive attitude
About Rainbow Greenhouses
Rainbow Greenhouses Inc. is a family-owned business since 1985 with 2 locations in BC and 1 in Alberta. We are a rapidly growing greenhouse business supplying floral products to major retailers across Western Canada and Northwestern US. We are seeking highly motivated and hard-working individuals. With this position, you can have a great sense of accomplishment and be proud of what you do with potential to grow with the company.
We currently employ 600+ employees and have a range of positions available.
*only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00-$26.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible language requirement:
- French not required
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chilliwack, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)