PWC Jobs | Project Coordinator Career Opportunity at PWC Careers Web-page. PWC Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.pwc.com
Notification Out From PWC Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In PWC, Can Apply For Jobs In PWC For The Position Of Project Coordinator. Read Out Full Job Description About This PWC Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
PWC Jobs | Project Coordinator Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
PWC Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With PWC As A Project Coordinator, Now They Can Apply For PWC Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On PWC Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 14750.00 per month. PWC Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of PWC Jobs For Position Of Project Coordinator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- PWC
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- PWC Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 14750.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.pwc.com
PWC Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Join us in cultivating a collaborative workplace driven by unique perspectives. We’re proud PwC advances a culture that helps everyone to thrive. It’s one of the reasons we’re recognized as a “Top Company” to work for in Canada. As you ignite a meaningful career and build a network that’ll last for life, you’ll work with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to help solve important problems, empowered by technology to turn today’s ideas into tomorrow’s solutions. We cultivate an environment in which our differences are embraced and our people feel comfortable bringing their whole selves to work. An empowering and diverse environment starts with you. Are you ready to get started?
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Information Technology Project Management team collaborates with PwC practice leaders to develop and deliver technology solutions. We provide project management oversight and collaborate with various project resources and vendors to ensure the appropriate methodology is followed, deliverable quality is high, and satisfaction is achieved. Simply put, you’ll solve business problems using technology, work with multiple teams concurrently, and be able to take pride in end to end ownership of a project.
This position is part of the Enterprise Project Management Office (ePMO). The coordinator will provide assistance to the director and PMO leads on a variety of administrative and reporting activities. To succeed in this position, he/she must have excellent organisational and time management skills in order to manage multiple / competing priorities to conclusion. The individual must also be competent at relationship building and possess superior communication skills.
Important point(s) to consider
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future: The health, well-being and safety of our colleagues, clients, and communities is our number one priority. Vaccinations have proven to reduce the risk of COVID-19. Effective Friday, October 1, 2021, PwC Canada requires all partners, staff, contractors and visitors to be fully-vaccinated when entering a PwC location, subject to applicable legal exemptions. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating.Read this press release for further details
What you’ll create and do
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and scheduling ePMO and/or project-related meetings
- Assist ePMO team members with booking meeting rooms and sending out invites for meetings where required
- Assist the ePMO Director with PM/CM/BA charge backs. This includes running reports (e.g., iPower), following up on staff who have not entered their time and reporting/presenting ePMO charge backs
- Assist the Portfolio Management Lead with the bi-weekly reporting of project status. This includes sending out reminder emails for updates, following up with PMs who have not provided their update and exporting/printing project statuses
- Assist Portfolio Management Lead in the creation of the quarterly Steering Committee project status. This includes sending out reminder emails for updates, summarizing project statistics, following up with staff where necessary and creating a final draft of the presentation for review by the Portfolio Management Lead and the ePMO Director
- Assist SLA Lead with reporting assistance from the PPM system regarding contracts, projects and resource utilization
- Assist the Business & Process Analysis Lead with scheduling meetings with clients, including booking meeting rooms
- Assist the Change Management Lead with scheduling meetings and assisting with project documentation and report collation
- Creating, administering and maintaining project sites
- Maintaining the ePMO document repositories and ensuring the site is organized and contains most recent versions of ePMO reference materials at all times
- Assists in the annual ePMO template refresh process
- Assist Project Managers and Change Managers working on large initiatives to document meeting minutes, follow up on outstanding actions items, information gathering and reporting, updating budgets, diagrams or project plans, coordinating special/social events, other administrative duties as required
What you’ll bring to this role
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Ability and confidence to work with and engage senior level staff, such as senior managers and directors within the firm
- Experience in a partnership-based firm or financial industry is an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to manage multiple / competing priorities to conclusion
- Proactively anticipates and manages client expectations by communicating expected timelines, prioritizing activities and raising any issues or risks, gaining consensus on what needs to be done
- Understands project management terminology
- Proficient with the use of the Project Management applications
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Suggests approaches to simplify a process or uses technology (from our standard suite of applications) to automate a manual process
- Flexible and able to work with a wide range of cultures, understanding social, economic and cultural differences between the countries we work with (Primarily Canada, US and UK)
- Acts with professionalism and integrity
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with senior managers and directors within the firm
- Demonstrates professional attitude, discretion, integrity and tact at all times
- Can present point of view confidently
Why you’ll love working for PwC
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit:https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc
See how you can create your future at PwC
Get to know us
Check out our careers blog to hear what our people have to say and discover a place where you can bring your passions and whole self to work.https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers/blog.html
Applying at PwC
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. For Administrative, Specialist, Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview. To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here:https://www.pwc.com/ca/applytopwc
We take your privacy seriously. To protect your personal information, please submit your application directly through PwC Canada Careers:https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers.html
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it’s not only about skills. If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, and passionate teams reimagine the possible. Create your future at PwC.