Purolator Jobs | Data Entry Clerk Career Opportunity at Purolator Careers Web-page. Purolator Richmond, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Richmond, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Richmond Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Richmond, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From careers.purolator.com
Notification Out From Purolator Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Purolator, Can Apply For Jobs In Purolator For The Position Of Data Entry Clerk. Read Out Full Job Description About This Purolator Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Purolator Jobs | Data Entry Clerk Careers Opportunity In Richmond, British Columbia
Purolator Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Purolator As A Data Entry Clerk, Now They Can Apply For Purolator Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Purolator Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $24.68 an hour. Purolator Jobs In Richmond, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Purolator Jobs For Position Of Data Entry Clerk
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Purolator
Vacant Position :- Data Entry Clerk
Jobs Type :- Purolator Jobs Canada
Salary :- $24.68 an hour
Apply Through:- careers.purolator.com
Purolator Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
$24.68 an hour
Full Job Description
Looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within Purolator? This is your opportunity to help us deliver on our customers’ promises.
Location: Richmond, BC
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 01:30am-06:30am, 25 hrs/week
Wage: Starting $18.77/hr, $19.98/hr after 3 months. Top rate of $24.68/hr after 4 years.
You will be responsible for working on a computer to search and add the missing information on the system to allow for correct routing within the sortation system. The video coder is the first point of human resolution for packages with missing shipment information.
- Review of images and photos received on the system for packages with incomplete shipping information
- Responsible for working with multiple software applications and programs simultaneously to troubleshoot and add the missing information
- Data entry of service information to provide first level human remediation to ensure that packages are correctly routed within the designated time period
- Escalate unresolved issues of missing information to the appropriate Department
- High School diploma
- Demonstrated PC literacy (keyboarding 40 wpm)
- Organization skills
- Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding warehouse type environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player as required