Purina Jobs | Store Manager – BIC Montreal Career Opportunity at Purina Careers Web-page. Purina Montreal, Quebec Jobs . Find-out Montreal, Quebec Government Jobs for freshers. Montreal Entry Level Jobs In Quebec. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Montreal, Quebec. Get All Hiring Updates From www.purina.ca
Notification Out From Purina Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Purina, Can Apply For Jobs In Purina For The Position Of Store Manager – BIC Montreal. Read Out Full Job Description About This Purina Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Purina Jobs | Store Manager – BIC Montreal Careers Opportunity In Montreal, Quebec
Purina Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Purina As A Store Manager – BIC Montreal, Now They Can Apply For Purina Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Purina Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 50137.00 per year. Purina Jobs In Montreal, Quebec.
Briefed Details Of Purina Jobs For Position Of Store Manager – BIC Montreal
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Purina
Vacant Position :- Store Manager – BIC Montreal
Jobs Type :- Purina Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 50137.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.purina.ca
Purina Jobs In Quebec, Canada Full Job Description
Nespresso is on a mission, through uncompromising choices, to bring exceptional and sustainable coffee to your home. With every cup, we elevate coffee moment into a movement, with taste and purpose. Cultivating coffee as an art, to grow the best in each of us.
We are looking for a Boutique Manager at our boutique on Ste-Catherine Street, in Montreal. As a Boutique Manager, you will drive excellent results in all areas including team building, key performance indicators and boutique operations.
• Competitive wage + Quarterly and Annual Bonus
• Comprehensive total rewards benefits package including health and dental benefits that start on day one (including massage, pension plan with employer’s contribution, mental health coverage and Health Spending Account)
• Free coffee machine + Monthly Nespresso credit
• Exclusive employee discounts
• Excellent training and development programs
• Growth opportunities
• Free unlimited coffee during working shifts
• And much more!!
A day in the life of…
As a Boutique Manager, your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Sales and Customer Service:
• Achieve with team the daily, weekly, monthly sales and service level targets set for the boutique.
• Maximize guest frequency, sales and acquisition of new club members in the boutique.
• Maximize capsule, accessories and machines sales in the boutique.
• Maintain current and up to date knowledge on coffee and the NESPRESSO product.
• Continuously evaluate the quality of service and give individual feedback to the Boutique Specialists.
• Drive the implementation of company programs by motivating and instructing the team to meet operational and organizational objectives.
• Motivate and coach team to provide exceptional customer service in keeping with our brand image.
• Plan, identify, communicate and delegate appropriate responsibilities to team to ensure a smooth operation.
• Provide coaching and direction to the team in an effort to achieve operational goals. Consistently review KPI’s to identify problems, concerns and opportunities for improvements. Create action plan to achieve goals.
• Monitor and manage staffing levels to ensure boutique operations and customer service goals are met.
• Recruit, hire and train the team.
• Establish annual sales forecasts and capacity planning with regional boutique manager
• Utilize tools and analyze financial reports to identify and address inventory and sales trends.
• Use all operational tools to plan for and achieve excellence in staffing, scheduling, monthly reports, cash management and inventory management.
• Implement SOP’s and guidelines for the boutique ensuring team compliance.
• Run monthly and quarterly physical stock inventories, place orders and check deliveries to ensure adequate stock levels.
• Deliver all requested weekly and monthly reports in a timely manner.
• In partnership with IT, ensure that IT systems function correctly.
What will make you successful
• Must be bilingual in French and English
• 5+ Years of High-Volume Retail Management; the luxury retail space is an asset
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and plan multiple priorities
• Strong team-building skills with a history of effective team coaching and development
• Effective time management, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
• Passionate about coffee and sustainability
• Experience in the food or coffee space an asset
Nespresso is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nespresso will work with you to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Candidates will be considered as they apply.
Nespresso Canada, a division of Nestle Canada!