PUMA Jobs | RETAIL STORE MANAGER Career Opportunity at PUMA Careers Web-page. PUMA Winnipeg, Manitoba Jobs . Find-out Winnipeg, Manitoba Government Jobs for freshers. Winnipeg Entry Level Jobs In Manitoba. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Get All Hiring Updates From ca.puma.com
Notification Out From PUMA Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In PUMA, Can Apply For Jobs In PUMA For The Position Of RETAIL STORE MANAGER. Read Out Full Job Description About This PUMA Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
PUMA Jobs | RETAIL STORE MANAGER Careers Opportunity In Winnipeg, Manitoba
PUMA Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With PUMA As A RETAIL STORE MANAGER, Now They Can Apply For PUMA Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On PUMA Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 21.01 per hour. PUMA Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Briefed Details Of PUMA Jobs For Position Of RETAIL STORE MANAGER
Recruiting Agency / Department :- PUMA
Vacant Position :- STORE MANAGER
Jobs Type :- PUMA Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 21.01 per hour
Apply Through:- ca.puma.com
PUMA Jobs In Manitoba, Canada Full Job Description
PUMA Retail Store – WinnipegSPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Directly responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short- and long-term planning, expense control, sales and service as well as high standards of customer service.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Employees.
- Responsible for payroll control and service driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while providing the highest levels of service to customers
- Prepare and administer timely and accurate performance recognition, coaching conversations as well as the annual Talent Management process.
- Responsible for Loss Prevention education and awareness programs
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, healthy and complaint working and shopping environment
- Attend off-site training and position related meetings as required; travel may be required
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required in this position
- 2 – 4 years’ management experience in a focused, customer service-oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear)
- Proven ability to exceed sales goals, demonstrated ability to reason through complex issues, ability to present information to large groups
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Computer skills, basic know-how about MS Office programs
- Ability to lift/carry, push/pull up to 30 pounds regularly PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.