PSP Investments Jobs | Senior Advisor, Macroeconomist Career Opportunity at PSP Investments Careers Web-page. PSP Investments Montréal, Quebec Jobs . Find-out Montréal, Quebec Government Jobs for freshers. Montréal Entry Level Jobs In Quebec. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Montréal, Quebec. Get All Hiring Updates www.investpsp.com
Notification Out From PSP Investments Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In PSP Investments, Can Apply For Jobs In PSP Investments For The Position Of Senior Advisor, Macroeconomist. Read Out Full Job Description About This PSP Investments Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
PSP Investments Jobs | Senior Advisor, Macroeconomist Careers Opportunity In Montréal, Quebec
PSP Investments Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With PSP Investments As A Senior Advisor, Macroeconomist, Now They Can Apply For PSP Investments Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On PSP Investments Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $87177.00 Per Year an hour. PSP Investments Jobs In Montréal, Quebec.
Briefed Details Of PSP Investments Jobs For Position Of Senior Advisor, Macroeconomist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- PSP Investments
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- PSP Investments Jobs Canada
Salary :- $87177.00 Per Year an hour
Apply Through:- www.investpsp.com
PSP Investments Jobs In Quebec, Canada Full Job Description
- Closely monitor the global economic and financial markets conditions, such as growth, inflation, interest rates, monetary policy, stock market indexes, commodity prices and currencies, as well as collaborate with his or her colleagues to develop a medium and long-term global outlook for the Total Fund
- Develop and improve the analytical tools essential to the analysis of economic and financial phenomena that allow to evaluate the risk/return associated with the Total Fund.
- Communicate on a regular basis the results of its analyses to committees planned for this purpose
- Use a global econometric model to simulate the impact of major global shocks on the Total Fund
- Participate to manage the near-term position of the assets in the Policy Portfolio, namely the Dynamic Asset Allocation and the Dynamic Currency Management and recommend investments coherent with the macroeconomic and financial outlook
- Explore new ideas or solutions that go off the beaten track in line with the PSP’ strategic plan or to meet team’s needs
- Perform any economic, econometric and financial analyses required as part of its business plan or at the request of the Chief Investment OfficerWe’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$204.5 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force. Headquartered in Ottawa, PSP Investments has its principal business office in Montréal and offices in New York, London and Hong Kong.Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
At PSP, we encourage our employees to grow, forge powerful relationships, contribute and fuel inspired investment launchpads. We create an environment that fosters collaboration and allows us to think beyond, in an interconnected way. We advocate for our employees to speak-up, learn, experiment, share, and be part of an inclusive work environment where diversity is embraced. ( click here )
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge ?
We’re seeking a Senior Advisor, Macroeconomist in the Economic Analysis and Financial Market Modelling team to partner with key stakeholders and peers to support and engage with our powerful networks of people, opportunities, and investments. At PSP, we embrace people that are eager to learn, ideate, and innovate: people who strive for excellence, challenge the status quo and seek alternative perspectives.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
The candidate will mainly support the activities of the Economic Analysis and Financial Market Modelling team in the CIO group. As such, we are looking for an economist with strong knowledge in macroeconomic, financial markets and quantitative/econometric analysis. As such, he or she will have to:
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Master’s or Ph.D. in economics/econometric
- A minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience in economic analysis applied to investment process
- Excellent understanding of financial markets and the global economic environment
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office and pertinent econometric package (Eviews) and economic and financial market databases (Bloomberg, Datastream, etc)
- Fluency in English (bilingualism an asset)
- Previous experience in a pension fund or similar institution, an asset
- CFA, an asset
- Strong knowledge in macroeconomics, financial markets and quantitative/econometric analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong skills in programming in many languages
- Excellent team player with facility to build relationships and establish credibility
- Facility to work with people in different fields
- Creativity with openness to new ideas
- Very flexible, ready to learn, and interested in working for a growing organization
- Proactive, hardworking and result oriented
- Strong work ethic
At PSP Investments, we offer a competitive total reward and benefits package that is designed to attract and retain key employees, reward performance and reinforce the business strategies and priorities. Beyond salary and incentive pay eligibility, your package includes:
- Competitive matching defined contribution pension plan
- Comprehensive group insurance plan (with coverage from day one)
- Vacation days available on day one
- Unlimited access to virtual healthcare services for you and your family
- Generous and inclusive paid family leave policy for all caregivers
- Investment in career development
At PSP, our goal is to provide an inclusive workplace where we leverage diversity and where everyone feels valued, safe, respected and empowered to grow. As part of our leadership commitment, we strongly encourage applications from all qualified applicants and strive to offer an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. If you require any accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please let us know.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.