Prophix Software Jobs | Senior Manager, Software Engineering Career Opportunity at Prophix Software Careers Web-page. Prophix Software Mississauga, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Mississauga, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Mississauga Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Mississauga, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.prophix.com
Notification Out From Prophix Software Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Prophix Software, Can Apply For Jobs In Prophix Software For The Position Of Senior Manager, Software Engineering. Read Out Full Job Description About This Prophix Software Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Prophix Software Jobs | Senior Manager, Software Engineering Careers Opportunity In Mississauga, Ontario
Prophix Software Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Prophix Software As A Senior Manager, Software Engineering, Now They Can Apply For Prophix Software Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Prophix Software Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 103703.00 per year. Prophix Software Jobs In Mississauga, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Prophix Software Jobs For Position Of Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Prophix Software
Vacant Position :- Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Jobs Type :- Prophix Software Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 103703.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.prophix.com
Prophix Software Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Redefining Cloud Finance, Together
At Prophix, we are in the business of transforming the lives of financial professionals through innovative technology. We help finance teams improve profitability and minimize risk for their organizations by automating repetitive, manual tasks, allowing people to focus on what matters (planning, analysis, and decision making).
We encourage our Phixers (the extraordinary team working at Prophix) to always look for opportunities and seek shared success, reframe the usual and make it matter with our customers, communities, and each other.
Why do you want to join Prophix?
- Join an excellent team and work alongside bright, talented individuals.
- We promote work-life balance and loving what you do.
- Life-long learning, career growth opportunities and promotion from within.
- Top-ranked employer.
- Rapid growth and success on a global scale.
- Diversity drives innovation.
What You Will Do at Prophix
Are you considering the next step in your career? We are looking for experienced software development managers who typically lead 2 SCRUM teams of 5-6 developers in each team, responsible for delivering new functionality, modules, and solutions to our enterprise SaaS solutions for future management positions.
Great development managers ensure productivity and satisfaction for their whole team(s) and coordinate with product managers and counterpart teams. We expect development managers to be strong engineers.
It is expected that Development team members are available to work hybrid. Subject to change, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are mandatory in-office days where team members are expected to work on-site from our Mississauga head office to support enhanced collaboration. Mondays and Fridays are optional work from home days for designated focus work. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members can do their best work.
Prophix is open to considering international candidates open to relocation to our Mississauga (HO) or Lisbon offices.
- Hire, grow and lead multiple SCRUM teams of dynamic software developers.
- Mentor developers with career growth and personal development.
- Work with the product team to plan, direct and schedule all team SCRUM activities, including daily standups, architecture review meetings, story reviews, backlog grooming, sprint demos and sprint planning.
- Track and report the project progress against critical milestones and keep feature stakeholders updated.
- Coordinate projects that span multiple teams.
- Work closely with Product Management to determine release scope and to ensure that features meet requirements.
What You Will Bring to Prophix
You will bring a rare combination of experience, technology skills, personal qualities, and education to shine in this role.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related area or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years of management experience leading distributed software development teams of 10+ individuals building SaaS applications ideally on AWS.
- 10+ years of commercial enterprise software development experience.
- Expert knowledge of software engineering best practices.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business and technical vision.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A deep understanding of commercial SaaS development using AWS platforms and services.
- Must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is located. Must be able to travel to the United States, Canada and/or internationally and have a valid passport.
- Masters in Computer Science or related area or equivalent industry experience.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in various technologies on both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Expertise with Cloud Native software architectures and design patterns.
- SCRUM Master Certification.
- Experience with single pane web application development.
- Experience with corporate finance, financial planning, and financial analysis.
- Experience with multi-dimensional data modelling (OLAP concepts).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background (work and education) verification with an external vendor.
We thank all those who apply; however, please be advised that only those candidates selected to move forward will be contacted.
Prophix promotes a diverse, inclusive, and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best they can be. We are committed to creating a barrier-free working environment and are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and Ontario Human Rights Code, Prophix will provide accommodation throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process for applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodation(s) that you may require to any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.