Predator Ridge Jobs | ACCOMMODATIONS NIGHT AUDIT Career Opportunity at Predator Ridge Careers Web-page. Predator Ridge Vernon, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vernon, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vernon Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vernon, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates www.predatorridge.com
Notification Out From Predator Ridge Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Predator Ridge, Can Apply For Jobs In Predator Ridge For The Position Of ACCOMMODATIONS NIGHT AUDIT. Read Out Full Job Description About This Predator Ridge Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Predator Ridge Jobs | ACCOMMODATIONS NIGHT AUDIT Careers Opportunity In Vernon, British Columbia
Predator Ridge Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Predator Ridge As A ACCOMMODATIONS NIGHT AUDIT, Now They Can Apply For Predator Ridge Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Predator Ridge Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $36685.00 Per Year. Predator Ridge Jobs In Vernon, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Predator Ridge Jobs For Position Of ACCOMMODATIONS NIGHT AUDIT
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Predator Ridge
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Predator Ridge Jobs Canada
Salary :- $36685.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.predatorridge.com
Predator Ridge Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Reporting to the Front Desk Manager, this position is responsible for the overnight
operations including, reconciling accounts, communicating with security, and responding
to guests’ needs.
Responsibilities and Accountability
- Performs night audit duties including maintenance of float.
- Reconciles all daily accounts for resort outlets.
- Accurately updates information for daily and monthly financial reports.
- Provides efficient service to arriving and departing guests.
- Provides guests with resort information to ensure an enjoyable stay.
- Ensures cash and credit card payments are properly handled.
- Accurately posts transactions and bills.
- Promptly responds to all guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed, and
clearly communicates the resolution when required.
- Schedules guest wake-up calls and reservations.
- Answers phones, emails and in person requests to book reservations, tee-times, etc.,
along with any special requirements.
- Assists with the safety and comfort of all guests throughout the night.
- Takes initiative for necessary tasks to support day-time operation.
- Proactively updates the Accommodations Front Desk Manager with concerns safety
concerns and unusual occurrences.
- Ensures the office and lobby areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Complies with all operating procedures and policies of Predator Ridge Resort.
- Performs other related duties assigned by the management team.
- Customer focused with guest services experience, preferably in the hotel industry.
- Experience in Night Audit with an accounting background is an asset.
- Able to work on own, manage time and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, computer & multi-tasking skills.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- May be required to lift to 40lbs.
- Overnight (11pm to 7am), Seasonal (April to October).
- Must be flexible with work schedule which includes weekdays and weekends.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature, essential duties and responsibilities
of work performed by this position. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and