Prairie Mountain Health Jobs | Clerk III – Health Information Career Opportunity at Prairie Mountain Health Careers Web-page. Prairie Mountain Health Dauphin, Manitoba Jobs . Find-out Dauphin, Manitoba Government Jobs for freshers. Dauphin Entry Level Jobs In Manitoba. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Dauphin, Manitoba. Get All Hiring Updates www.prairiemountainhealth.ca
Notification Out From Prairie Mountain Health Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Prairie Mountain Health, Can Apply For Jobs In Prairie Mountain Health For The Position Of Clerk III – Health Information. Read Out Full Job Description About This Prairie Mountain Health Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Prairie Mountain Health Jobs | Clerk III – Health Information Careers Opportunity In Dauphin, Manitoba
Prairie Mountain Health Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Prairie Mountain Health As A Clerk III – Health Information, Now They Can Apply For Prairie Mountain Health Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Prairie Mountain Health Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around Avg. $21.30 per hour. Prairie Mountain Health Jobs In Dauphin, Manitoba.
Briefed Details Of Prairie Mountain Health Jobs For Position Of Clerk III – Health Information
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Prairie Mountain Health
Vacant Position :- Clerk III – Health Information
Jobs Type :- Prairie Mountain Health Jobs Canada
Salary :- Avg. $21.30 per hour
Apply Through:- www.prairiemountainhealth.ca
Prairie Mountain Health Jobs In Manitoba, Canada Full Job Description
- Grade 12 education (MB Standards) or equivalent
- Completion of a recognized Medical Terminology course or program
- Recent experience in a patient reception/care area, specifically in registration of patients within an ADT system
- Demonstrated knowledge of electronic health records (EHR) applications applicable to a hospital setting including ADT, clinical information systems, and electronic document management specific to scanning, retrieval, and indexing of health information
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint), as well as Internet applications and other Information Technology
- Above average understanding of privacy legislation including the Personal Health Information Act and the Mental Health Act, and regional policy and procedures related to confidentiality, use, and disclosure of personal health information
- Accurate keyboarding skills, with minimum 50 wpm
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with health records management principles and processes
- Province of Manitoba Class 5 Drivers License, and access to a personal vehicle to provide service within Prairie Mountain Health
- Demonstrated organizational skills, and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated flexibility to facilitate changes in techniques and procedures in a changing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and competence of skills and concepts related to the position
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis
- Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population
- Ability to work effectively and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, clients and within interdisciplinary team
Reporting to the Manager, Health Information Services, the Clerk III Health Information is responsible for the accurate and timely registration and associated processing on the admission/ discharge/ transfer (ADT) system while adhering to provincial and regional Registration Guidelines and practices, supports communication within and outside of the facility and performs record processing and management functions, including secure storage.
- Registration and associated processing on the admission/ discharge/ transfer (ADT) system, including registrations, admissions, transfers, and discharges, adhering to provincial and regional registration guidelines and practices.
- Collect complete and accurate demographic and financial data including provincial health coverage and/or related 3rd party insurance.
- Complete all necessary registration forms, as required (e.g. patient labels/identification bands, financial forms, consent forms, provincial forms, releases, etc.)
- Retrieve clinical health information, as required (e.g. Allergy & Alert record).
- Release information in accordance with the Personal Health Information Act and the Mental Health Act and regional policy.
- Accurately complete and process Birth Registrations in accordance with the Vital Statistics Act.
- Follow downtime procedures for registration of patients / maintenance of ADT Downtime system.
- Reconciliation of ADT reports (e.g. midnight census) for admissions/discharges/transfers as well as copying and distribution following outlined procedures.
- Coordinate completion and processing of Death Registrations in accordance with the Vital Statistics Act.
- Maintenance of Morgue documentation, as required.
- Inform funeral homes of release and completion of certificate of death, as required.
- Coordinate funeral home and transport agency access to Morgue, as required.
- Retrieve, document & lock up patient valuables, as required.
- Coordinate and process appropriate bed placement within ADT with facility bed management personnel (i.e. Utilization Coordinators, Care Team Managers/Supervisors or facility designates), as required.
- Direct clients to appropriate clinical or treatment areas.
- Locate and retrieve records required for provision of care.
- Retrieve and return records as required.
- Review health records for accuracy and completion, in a timely manner, in accordance with minimum documentation requirements.
- Confirm and ensure regional chart sequence.
- Adhere to regional record processing practices to prepare and scan patient/clinical reports.
- Adhere to regional record management practices and policy for record security, storage and control and for retention and destruction of personal health information.
- Investigate and reconcile double health record numbers and overlays.
- Reconcile system information and prepare reports on a monthly basis or as required (e.g. month-end financial reports, third party billing reports, Area or Provincial Standards reports, etc).
- Operate switchboard to relay incoming calls.
- Page physicians and staff using paging equipment as well as overhead paging.
- Assist staff and the general public in a kind and helpful manner.
- Attend to various alarms at the Switchboard and notify the responsible department, (e.g. Blood Bank, Pharmacy, all CODES).
- Quick, appropriate and immediate response to the “Emergency” phone, if applicable, following established protocols.
- Respond to the buzzers for the various doors throughout the facility, if applicable.
- Maintain control of the keys for the facility, as required.
- Respond to patient inquiries via telephone.
- Comply with Provincial Productivity Standards re: job performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are currently employed by PMH, please utilize the internal application form. If you are not employed by PMH, please utilize the external application form.
In order to be considered for the position, both internal and external applicants must submit a current resume with their application form.
If you are an external applicant, please include three work related references with this application. They must be from persons who are not related to you, and who have direct knowledge of your past work performance.
Upon being considered for employment, your signature or electronic submission of this application is your authorization to complete said reference checks.
PMH has an Indigenous Human Resources initiative and is committed to increasing the representation of Indigenous people within all levels of our workforce. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to voluntarily self identify as being of Indigenous descent in their cover letter and/or within their application form.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.