Porter Airlines Jobs | Customer Service Representative – Ottawa Career Opportunity at Porter Airlines Careers Web-page. Porter Airlines Ottawa, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Ottawa, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Ottawa Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Ottawa, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.flyporter.com
Notification Out From Porter Airlines Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Porter Airlines, Can Apply For Jobs In Porter Airlines For The Position Of Customer Service Representative – Ottawa. Read Out Full Job Description About This Porter Airlines Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Porter Airlines Jobs | Customer Service Representative – Ottawa Careers Opportunity In Ottawa, Ontario
Porter Airlines Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Porter Airlines As A Customer Service Representative – Ottawa, Now They Can Apply For Porter Airlines Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Porter Airlines Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 36749.00 per year. Porter Airlines Jobs In Ottawa, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Porter Airlines Jobs For Position Of Customer Service Representative – Ottawa
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Porter Airlines
Vacant Position :- Customer Service Representative – Ottawa
Jobs Type :- Porter Airlines Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 36749.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.flyporter.com
Porter Airlines Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide high-quality customer service
- Check-in passengers for flights at the ticket counters by assigning seats, directing passengers to their gates, and checking documentation for flights while ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of passenger luggage
- Perform pre-flight check-in procedures by assigning seats, making gate announcements, issuing boarding passes and boarding the flight
- Monitor carry-on luggage and aircraft doors
- Assist passengers with special needs such as disabled and wheelchair passengers, and unaccompanied minors
- Assisting arriving passengers and oversee the International Arrivals baggage area
- Provide assistance to passengers whose baggage is mishandled or damaged
- Complete reports (BIR’s) and handle entire tracing to recovery of mishandled bags
- Arrange transportation method to restore the missing baggage to the rightful owner
- Respond to all passenger enquiries via telephone and email
- Maintain constant communication with the customer throughout the tracing or repair process
- Maintain accurate records and update PNR files
- Reconcile delivery service invoices
- Process appropriate compensation when required (Delay bag vouchers)
- Maintain a commitment to the highest standard of customer service
- Assist passengers with special needs such as disabled and wheelchair passengers and unaccompanied minors
- Assist CSR’s where required in performing other functions
- Actively participate in Porter’s Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy
- Other duties as assigned.
- Concern for Safety: Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Passenger/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
- Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
- Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
- Ability to work on a permanent basis in Canada
- Experience in a customer service environment, preferably in the airline industry
- Ability to obtain necessary security clearances
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask and handle stressful situations
- Need to be detailed oriented
- Have a proven positive track record when handling difficult situations and customers
- Dependability (must have a clear attendance record and reliable on time reporting for work
- Able to work rotating shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be capable of lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Must be able to assist with wheelchair transfers and all special service request passengers
- Supports and adheres to all company policies
- Ability to communicate and correspond clearly and precisely in English
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination