Pizzeria Libretto Jobs | Cook – New Restaurant Opening Yonge & Sheppard Career Opportunity at Pizzeria Libretto Careers Web-page. Pizzeria Libretto Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.pizzerialibretto.com
Notification Out From Pizzeria Libretto Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Pizzeria Libretto, Can Apply For Jobs In Pizzeria Libretto For The Position Of Cook – New Restaurant Opening Yonge & Sheppard. Read Out Full Job Description About This Pizzeria Libretto Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Pizzeria Libretto Jobs | Cook – New Restaurant Opening Yonge & Sheppard Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Pizzeria Libretto Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Pizzeria Libretto As A Cook – New Restaurant Opening Yonge & Sheppard, Now They Can Apply For Pizzeria Libretto Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Pizzeria Libretto Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around Avg. $15 per hour. Pizzeria Libretto Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Pizzeria Libretto Jobs For Position Of Cook – New Restaurant Opening Yonge & Sheppard
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Pizzeria Libretto
Vacant Position :- Cook – New Restaurant Opening Yonge & Sheppard
Jobs Type :- Pizzeria Libretto Jobs Canada
Salary :- Avg. $15 per hour
Apply Through:- www.pizzerialibretto.com
Pizzeria Libretto Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Chef Rocco Agostino and Max Rimaldi opened the first Pizzeria Libretto on Ossington Avenue in 2008, bringing Neapolitan pizzas to the community. Their goal was to open a local restaurant in their neighbourhood that offered both quality and value. Both born in Toronto, by Italian-Immigrant parents, their cuisine is built upon the fundamental views instilled in them since childhood, of prizing seasonal ingredients, simplicity, and deliciousness.
- Prepare, season and cook menu items to the Libretto standard
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean, stock and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking
- Prepare dough according to Libretto recipe.
- Participate in ordering, receiving and inventory
- Labelling and packing of outgoing product to internal and external vendors
- Other duties as assigned or required by Chef
- Previous kitchen experience preferred with a basic understanding of cooking fundamentals
- Ability to work efficiently and calmly in a fast- paced environment
- Be able to lift and carry light loads up to 40 pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Be able to work in an environment that can experience high temperatures
** We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **