Pineapple Express Delivery Jobs | Dispatcher/Customer Care Agent Career Opportunity at Pineapple Express Delivery Careers Web-page. Pineapple Express Delivery Richmond, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Richmond, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Richmond Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Richmond, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From pineappleexpressdelivery.com
Notification Out From Pineapple Express Delivery Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Pineapple Express Delivery, Can Apply For Jobs In Pineapple Express Delivery For The Position Of Dispatcher/Customer Care Agent. Read Out Full Job Description About This Pineapple Express Delivery Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Pineapple Express Delivery Jobs | Dispatcher/Customer Care Agent Careers Opportunity In Richmond, British Columbia
Pineapple Express Delivery Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Pineapple Express Delivery As A Dispatcher/Customer Care Agent, Now They Can Apply For Pineapple Express Delivery Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Pineapple Express Delivery Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $22 an hour . Pineapple Express Delivery Jobs In Richmond, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Pineapple Express Delivery Jobs For Position Of Dispatcher/Customer Care Agent
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Pineapple Express Delivery
Vacant Position :- Dispatcher/Customer Care Agent
Jobs Type :- Pineapple Express Delivery Jobs Canada
Salary :- $22 an hour
Apply Through:- pineappleexpressdelivery.com
Pineapple Express Delivery Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Pineapple Express Delivery is growing! We are now looking for Full-time Dispatch and Customer Care Agents to work weekdays, weeknights and weekends from our Richmond, BC Location.
The timings for the position can be anywhere between 3 pm – 11 pm. You MUST be available for a variety of shifts. We deliver for companies like Spectrum, Cannmart, Tokyo Smoke, Medical Cannabis by Shoppers, etc. across Ontario. This NOT a Skip the Dishes or Uber-style company.
This role is a multi-faceted role that incorporates the duties of a Dispatcher and Customer Care agent. The primary responsibility in this role is to provide seamless customer experiences for customers who order from our large-scale client. This is a head-office role where duties will be performed in our facility.
Core job responsibilities:
- Oversee warehouse activities in the absence of the warehouse supervisor
- Assist in warehouse duties as required (receiving delivery drivers, organizing bins, locks, driver kits, sort, fill, etc.)
- Respond to SMS, chats, and calls from clients and customers in a timely and professional manner
- Create routes for delivery drivers throughout your shift
- Dispatch and monitor routes for delivery drivers throughout your shift
- Make necessary ad hoc adjustments to driver routes with minimal impact to the customers
- Keep drivers informed on changes to routes
- Closely observe fleet on the road to identify potential risks in attaining all SLA’s (Service Level Agreements)
- Resolve client and customer issues at first point-of-contact
- Communicate with drivers to ensure they understand the processes, safety and provide guidance
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives and problem solving
- Data entry and minor analytical duties may be required
- Document all changes and amendments to deliveries and customer requests in a timely manner
- In the event of emergencies, you may be required to drive
- Previous relevant experience is an asset
- Ability to communicate professionally over the phone and SMS chat Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with others as well as independently
- Dependable attendance
- Positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Self–motivated problem solver
- General proficiency in Microsoft Office
Pineapple Express Delivery is a growing start-up and so it is therefore understood that we reserve the right to change these duties upon reasonable notice dependent on the organization’s future needs. There are opportunities to grow your career!
Pineapple Express Delivery is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all stakeholders, including our clients, employees, job applicants, suppliers, and any visitors who may enter our premises, access our information, or use our services. As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and its associated regulations.
Pineapple Express Delivery understands that we have a responsibility for ensuring a safe, dignified, and welcoming environment for everyone. We are committed to ensuring our organization’s compliance by incorporating accessibility legislation into our policies, procedures, equipment requirements, training, and best practices. We will review these policies and practices annually, as organizational changes occur, or in anticipation of compliance deadlines. In addition, we will strive to meet the needs of individuals with disabilities in a timely and effective manner.
Providing an accessible and barrier-free environment is a shared effort, and we are committed as an organization to working with the necessary parties to make accessibility for all a reality. For more detailed information on our accessibility policies, plans, and training programs, please contact Human Resources.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program