PHSA Jobs | Administrative and Data Entry Clerk Career Opportunity at PHSA Careers Web-page. PHSA Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver, Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From jobs.phsa.ca
Notification Out From PHSA Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In PHSA, Can Apply For Jobs In PHSA For The Position Of Administrative and Data Entry Clerk. Read Out Full Job Description About This PHSA Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
PHSA Jobs | Administrative and Data Entry Clerk Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
PHSA Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With PHSA As A Administrative and Data Entry Clerk, Now They Can Apply For PHSA Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On PHSA Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 16.50 an hour. PHSA Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of PHSA Jobs For Position Of Administrative and Data Entry Clerk
Recruiting Agency / Department :- PHSA
Vacant Position :- Administrative and Data Entry Clerk
Jobs Type :- PHSA Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 16.50 an hour
Apply Through:- jobs.phsa.ca
PHSA Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Administrative and Data Entry Clerk
BC Children’s and BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre
What you’ll do
- Receive incoming specimens and requisitions and check for accuracy and completeness of information such as personal health number, name, date of birth and tests required. Contact physicians or labs for missing information and makes necessary corrections
- Enter patient data into computer systems, issue new patient identification number where required and identify duplicate record problems, obtain or clarify missing or questionable information, correct errors and omissions in patient demographic data and enter corrections into computer systems.
- Assemble and type a variety of material such as manuals, articles for publication, teaching materials, schedules, duty lists and rosters, reports, correspondence, and statistics from memoranda, e-mail, dictation or rough draft, as required.
- Set up and maintain department files and records such as patient files, laboratory reports, correspondence, inventories, billings and schedules.
What you bring
- Grade 12 graduation
- Two years of recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to keyboard at 45 w.p.m.
What’s in it for you
Every PHSA employee enables the best possible patient care for our patients and their families. Whether you are providing direct care, conducting research, or making it possible for others to do their work, you impact the lives of British Columbians today and in the future. That’s why we’re focused on your care too – offering health, wellness, development programs to support you – at work and at home.
Join one of BC’s largest employers with province-wide programs, services and operations – offering vast opportunities for growth and development.
Access to more than 2,000 in-house training programs.
Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including municipal pension plan.
12 annual statutory holidays with generous vacation entitlement and accruement.
Perks include onsite fitness classes and discounts to 350 BC-wide recreational programs, travel, technology, car and bike sharing, and more.
Requisition Number: #
What we do
BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre (BCW) bcwomens.ca is dedicated to improving the health of women, newborns and families through a comprehensive range of services, research and education. BCW program is part of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA).
PHSA plans, coordinates and evaluates specialized health services with the BC health authorities to provide equitable and cost-effective health care for people throughout the province. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect people – Be compassionate – Dare to innovate – Cultivate partnerships – Serve with purpose. Learn more about PHSA and our programs: jobs.phsa.ca/programs-and-services
PHSA is committed to employment equity and hires on the basis of merit, encouraging all qualified individuals to apply. We recognize that our ability to provide the best care for our diverse patient populations relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, and value a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment.