Pearson Jobs | Test Administrator – Toronto – East, ON Career Opportunity at Pearson Careers Web-page. Pearson North York, Ontario Jobs. Find out North York, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. North York Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in North York, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.pearson.com
Notification Out From Pearson Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Pearson, Can Apply For Jobs In Pearson For The Position Of Test Administrator – Toronto – East, ON. Read Out Full Job Description About This Pearson Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Pearson Jobs | Test Administrator – Toronto – East, ON Careers Opportunity In North York, Ontario
Pearson Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Pearson As A Test Administrator – Toronto – East, ON, Now They Can Apply For Pearson Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Pearson Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $15.25 an hour. Pearson Jobs In North York, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Pearson Jobs For Position Of Test Administrator – Toronto – East, ON
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Pearson
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Pearson Jobs Canada
Salary :- $15.25 an hour
Apply Through:- www.pearson.com
Pearson Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
The Student Support Specialist’s primary responsibility is to build an effective, trusting relationship with each student that ultimately promotes student persistence. This includes communicating with the student in an effective manner, setting goals, advising students on effective problem solving, assessing student risk factors and responding accordingly. The Student Support Specialist is responsible for representing the University or College brand and providing students with the institutional information, guidelines, policies and procedures regarding new and returning student enrollments. This includes providing academic course requirements, course registration, and timelines to complete all items regarding their degree program or course of study. Additionally, this position is responsible for managing accurate student information regarding their progress throughout the degree program.
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Guide and Monitor students’ progress regarding issues such as student orientation, course selection and registration, course materials, billing and navigating the online courses
- Provide high touch support to students and act as the student’s main point of contact during their program of study
- Follow established communication plan guidelines and protocol
- Contact each new student to conduct a Learning Preparedness Assessment or similar process, including leading new student welcome/orientation calls Communicate course information and required course materials to students to ensure preparedness well in advance of course start dates
- Evaluate student’s abilities, interests and personality characteristics in order to provide regular guidance and support activities
- Timely response to student’s inquiries – if a student inquires before noon a response is required by end of the current business day, if the student inquires after noon, a response is required before noon the next business
- Completes all tasks as defined in the timelines assigned
- Proactively contact students by telephone, email and other methods to build and maintain relationships
- Acclimate new students to the learning environment including leading new student welcome/orientation calls and webinars.
- Advise students on university administrative matters (registration, withdrawal, course materials, financial aid, etc.)
- Maintain accurate and complete student enrollment records as required by university governance and all laws, policies and administrative regulations and policies, to include keeping accurate information in the CRM
- Follow up with students that contacted Technical Support to ensure their issue is resolved
- Identify and respond to at-risk behaviors by offering additional support and counseling
- Meet or exceed student retention program metrics each term.
- Implement re-engagement initiatives to bring inactive students back into the program
- Accurately and effectively communicate student feedback to internal and external departments
- Escalate student retention concerns to Manager’s attention
- Facilitate student requests for assistance such as contacting campus based facilitators for arranging additional academic tutoring and referring students to the appropriate university services
- Attend all required internal and external professional meetings, telephone conferences and training workshops to maintain and improve competence.
- Using communication tools and protocol, share relevant information with other key stakeholders
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution OR appropriate combination of experience and education
- 2 years previous customer service experience in a high volume corporate or call center environment
- Minimum 1 year of previous Higher Education Administration or Student Services work experience desired.
- Ability to work effectively across teams
- Professional oral, written and communication skills for effective contact and presentation with stakeholders
- The ability to multi-task, and work well under pressure with tight timelines
- Must be able to perform non-local travel up to 10%
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.