PBS Systems Jobs | Administrative Support /Software Install Services Career Opportunity at PBS Systems Careers Web-page. PBS Systems Calgary, Alberta Jobs. Find-out Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates From www.pbssystems.com
Notification Out From PBS Systems Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In PBS Systems, Can Apply For Jobs In PBS Systems For The Position Of Administrative Support /Software Install Services. Read Out Full Job Description About This PBS Systems Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
PBS Systems Jobs | Administrative Support /Software Install Services Careers Opportunity In Calgary, Alberta
PBS Systems Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With PBS Systems As A Administrative Support /Software Install Services, Now They Can Apply For PBS Systems Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On PBS Systems Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 21.54 per hour . PBS Systems Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of PBS Systems Jobs For Position Of Administrative Support /Software Install Services
Recruiting Agency / Department :- PBS Systems
Vacant Position :- Administrative Support /Software Install Services
Jobs Type:- PBS Systems Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 21.54 per hour
Apply Through:- www.pbssystems.com
PBS Systems Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
“PBS is the fastest growing “All Inclusive Business Platform” vendor in North America and we’ve only just begun!“
The Opportunity: *
We are changing the way people buy and service cars one dealership at a time. In business for over 30 years, PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. Each month we welcome hundreds of new users to our software platform, and we need your help.
We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management, and accounting modules.
And that’s where you come into the picture. While specific roles are posted, PBS is always open to pivoting with quality people and adding to the team based on your skills and the needs of our customers. After you join the team, we will continue the process of moving you into new roles based on your talents, growth, and interests.
The Role: *
PBS Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our Informatics team. As an Informatics Administrator you will be working in conjunction with the Dealer Training Optimization team and Project Management team to facilitate a dealership from their current DMS provider to PBS.
Based in or Calgary office, this is a full time permanent position that provides you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a growing and established company.
This is not a remote work_ opportunity._
- Provide excellent support to our customers in our software
- Support and troubleshoot issues that are both called in and emailed to the Support team
- Write up tickets and investigate issues that arise
- Escalate issues to the corresponding teams where needed
- Loading and coding of Financials, DOC’s (1, 2,3 and Custom), Income Dashboards, Manufacturer Inspections and Tire Storage stickers
- Program new loaner setups and assist in existing loaner adds/changes
- Data entry
- Work on and maintain letterhead for existing customers and be backup for new letterhead creation for go live dealers
- Communicate with customers for approvals of documentation such as Financials, DOCS and Inspections
- Be backup to setup, maintain and communicate on Global Training, Dealer University, Master Schedules, and Turbo Meeting requests
- Maintain documentations and update as processes change within the department
- Responds to both internal and external support requests in a timely manner
- Be able to talk about and be able to navigate our DMS Software to be able to better assist
- Willingness to commit to an ongoing system of education and cross-training
- 1-2 years previous experience in a related industry or field
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with extra proficiency in Excel
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Strong documentation abilities
- Effective time management and organization
- Strong multi-tasking & prioritization
- Available for occasional work on Saturday and/or Sunday to support software installations
- Available occasional work on USA/Canadian holidays based on installation needs
- Possible travel (1-2 weeks/year) within Canada and the USA may be required. In consequence, proof of COVID-19 vaccination and a valid passport and/or US visa (if applicable) will be a requirement
What we offer: *
- Internal promotion and growth opportunities
- An education department dedicated to helping you with professional and personal development
- The opportunity to travel
- Access to an onsite gym
- Free parking
- Staff events
- Bonus for product certification up to $4,800 per year
- Great referral bonus
- Staff discounts with GM, Dell, and more
PBS Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law._
Disability Assistance_ (Requests on your application status will not receive replies.)_
PBS Systems is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including any job seeker with a disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and the Job Title of the position for which you are applying.
JOIN A WINNING TEAM AT PBS Systems
At PBS Systems we thrive on inspiring pride among our team members and envy among our competitors.
Our culture rests on providing opportunity and challenge for our team members while encouraging healthy work-life balance.
To keep growing and building on our success we look for like-minded individuals to join our team.
Bring your passion, energy and experience.
We will give you the training, support and encouragement to succeed.
Job Type: Full-time