Paytm Jobs | Operations Manager Career Opportunity at Paytm Careers Web-page. Paytm Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.paytm.ca
Notification Out From Paytm Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Paytm, Can Apply For Jobs In Paytm For The Position Of Operations Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Paytm Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Paytm Jobs | Operations Manager Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Paytm Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Paytm As A Operations Manager, Now They Can Apply For Paytm Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Paytm Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 70321.00 per year. Paytm Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Paytm Jobs For Position Of Operations Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Paytm
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Paytm Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 70321.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.paytm.ca
Paytm Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
About Paytm Labs:At Paytm Labs, we’re on a mission to provide useful technological solutions that enrich and empower millions of people in their daily lives. We apply big data, artificial intelligence and machine learning to bring the next generation of financial products and services to the Indian, Japanese and Canadian markets.As a company, we’re committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 500 million users and over 20 million merchants. Since our journey began 6 years ago, we’ve launched the Paytm Canada app (our bill management app), and PayPay (a QR-based payment app in Japan), all while powering the Paytm India app.
Job Description:Operations is at the heart of a well-run payments company and is what makes for a great user experience. As an Operations Manager, you will own the entire process from the time the user makes a payment through to settlement of funds along with fraud and privacy management. The team obsesses over every dollar of money movement and how that impacts customers and our business. The role of an Operations Manager at Paytm is therefore a lifestyle, not a job! If you’re passionate about payments and business operations and want to work in an entrepreneurial environment with a lot of responsibility and opportunity for growth, then there is no better place than Paytm.
- Be responsible for day to day business operations for Paytm’s merchant business
- Work directly with product, technology, accounting, risk and compliance to continuously improve and develop new features.
- Work with product and compliance to develop internal operation policies, processes, controls and exceptions.
- Improve user experience by resolving issues while working with the support team
- Create dashboards and reports for tracking various metrics
- Lead and oversee a team of Operation managers
- Ability to prioritize and drive initiatives with little structure or guidance
- 4-5 years of operations experience in a financial services/payments company
- Experience in working with engineers and product teams
- Detail-oriented and diligent
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and a “get stuff done” attitude
- Tableau and SQL skills a big plus (else will need to learn)
- MBA is a plus
What we Offer!
- Due to the pandemic, we have been and will continue to WFH until it is safe to open our office. Our company culture and values remain at the core of everything we do.
- For the third year in a row, we are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work
- We were also certified as one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2020
- We are an open work environment that fosters collaboration, ownership, creativity, and urgency
- We ensure flexible hours outside of our core working hours
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from day 1, no waiting period
- To keep things fun and stress-free during COVID-19 we started Virtual Daily, Virtual Weekly and Monthly team bonding activities including: Trivia, Games Nights, Movies Nights, Arts & Crafts (e.g. Origami), Lunch & Learns (e.g. Sign Language 101), Virtual Wellness Sessions (e.g. Meditation, Morning stretches), Virtual Team Ubereats Lunches, and so much more
When we are able to open our office, our in-office experience consists of:
Notice for Job ApplicantsFollowing the advice of Canadian health authorities, to mitigate the risk of the potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire onboarding will be conducted remotely. While we are doing our best to ensure reasonable response times, please expect potential delays during the recruiting process due to the current situation.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Team building events (anything from axe throwing, go-karting, bike riding, etc.)
- Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries, and all types of snacks
- Catered lunches and desserts on a monthly basis
- Flexibility with WFH
- Daily fun in the office with our competitive games of Ping Pong, Pool, Smash Bros competitions, or FIFA
- And of course, an unlimited amount of freshly made coffee! We’re pretty serious about our coffee beans