PartnerRe Jobs | Manager Career Opportunity at PartnerRe Careers Web-page. PartnerRe Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates partnerre.com
Notification Out From PartnerRe Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In PartnerRe, Can Apply For Jobs In PartnerRe For The Position Of Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This PartnerRe Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
PartnerRe Jobs | Manager Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
PartnerRe Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With PartnerRe As A Manager, Now They Can Apply For PartnerRe Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On PartnerRe Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $83298.00 Per Year. PartnerRe Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of PartnerRe Jobs For Position Of Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- PartnerRe
Vacant Position :- Manager
Jobs Type :- PartnerRe Jobs Canada
Salary :- $83298.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- partnerre.com
PartnerRe Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Manager, IFRS Reporting and AnalysisApply now
PartnerRe is a leading global reinsurer that was established in 1993, in the aftermath of Hurricane Andrew, to bring much-needed capacity to a market in crisis, helping insurers to provide continuity to their clients. Though we have evolved continuously throughout the years, our purpose remains the same: to help insurance companies succeed.
We are a global and culturally diverse team of more than 1,000 talented professionals spread across 20 locations. Our size ensures that we are big enough to matter and be relevant to our clients and brokers, but small enough that you will quickly get to know all of the colleagues that you will be collaborating with. More importantly, PartnerRe is a company where you can make a real impact and get a true sense of the contribution you make to the company′s success and results.
Our culture is based on trust, responsibility, openness, and initiative, and we pride ourselves on delivering the best possible reinsurance solutions for our clients. We are always looking for bright, proactive people with expert knowledge skills, and integrity to join our international teams.PartnerRe Toronto:The Toronto office was established in 2018 in the heart of Canada’s financial centre and is steadily growing. Our location offers a rich choice of business services, cuisines, fitness and entertainment options. There are currently 80 staff located in the Toronto office. The staff work in an open concept environment, enabling individuals to interact professionally. We collaborate across locations in multicultural international teams. Our business specialists look after Property & Casualty, Specialty and Lifelines of Business with the support of different functions, such as “Actuarial, Risk Management, Reinsurance Accounting, Claims, IT, Legal, Audit and HR”.
We are seeking for our Toronto office a dynamic and hardworking individual for a newly created role. As PartnerRe works towards adoption of IFRS 17, this role will form part of the North America Life Finance team to produce IFRS 17 compliant financial reporting.
During the pre-implementation phase of IFRS 17, the candidate will help shape go-forward processes and participate in user acceptance and parallel testing. The candidate will also support auditor review of accounting policies and other operational items.
Post-implementation responsibilities for this role will involve:
- Coordination and communication of IFRS 17 results with other teams within PartnerRe, working particularly closely with the local actuarial teams to understand the IFRS 17 results.
- Preparation of financial analysis and commentary on the IFRS technical results for North America Life.
- Review of postings in Risk Integrity (IFRS 17 subledger) including responsibility for the completeness and accuracy of data therein (e.g., reporting hierarchy structures, COA mapping tables, etc).
- Reconciliation of the Risk Integrity subledger to the General Ledger (Peoplesoft). Also support the reconciliation of the Risk Integrity subledger to the technical subledger (Sun).
- Liaise with the global Life & Health IFRS reporting team to ensure consistency and reliability of reports and processes. This will also include supporting system testing during upgrades to Risk Integrity.
- Assisting with the preparation of board deliverables and IFRS 17 financial statements.
- Supporting the documentation of reporting policies and procedures and participating in ad-hoc projects.
- Professional accounting designation
- Qualified accountant with minimum 6 years corporate accounting experience in the (re)insurance industry and or in a Big 4 accounting firm
- Working knowledge of IFRS 17 is required. Life re/insurance experience is an asset.
- Exposure to various financial systems
- Practical experience compiling and/or reviewing financial statements
- Experience of interrogating & validating system results including controls and reconciliation experience
- Experience liaising with external auditors and other accounting and reinsurance professionals
- Experience managing a team.
- Attention to detail, with information produced being complete, accurate and of a high standard.
- Ability to adapt effectively to change and willingness to take on additional work and responsibilities often at short notice.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products, particularly Excel. Experience using Powerpoint is an asset.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a collaborative team located across different locations and time zones particularly during the UAT phase.
What can we offer you
An international environment, where you will be challenged and can learn from other specialists. An opportunity to directly impact the growth of our business and be part of our story. A structure that fosters empowerment and collaboration with various stakeholders.
Full-time employeePrimary Location