Outland Jobs | Chef Career Opportunity at Outland Careers Web-page. Outland Thunder Bay, Quebec Jobs . Find-out Thunder Bay, Quebec Government Jobs for freshers. Thunder Bay Entry Level Jobs In Quebec. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Thunder Bay, Quebec. Get All Hiring Updates.
Notification Out From Outland Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Outland, Can Apply For Jobs In Outland For The Position Of Chef. Read Out Full Job Description About This Outland Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Outland Jobs | Chef Careers Opportunity In Thunder Bay, Quebec
Outland Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Outland As A Chef, Now They Can Apply For Outland Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Outland Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $20.83 per hour. Outland Jobs In Thunder Bay, Quebec.
Briefed Details Of Outland Jobs For Position Of Chef
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Outland
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIMES
Jobs Type :- Outland Jobs Canada
Salary :- $20.83 per hour
Outland Jobs In Quebec, Canada Full Job Description
WHO ARE WE?We’ve been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?The Chef is responsible for the proper and timely preparation of meals including, but not limited to, food service, food safety and supervision of kitchen staff.
The position involves a remote work lifestyle in a camp setting with the following amenities:
- All meals and accommodations provided free of charge
- Private room
- Access to WiFi
- Cable TV in your room
- Linens and towels provided
- Access to a gym
- Access to laundry facilities
Key responsibilities include:
- Ordering food and preparing menus
- Handling, preparation, production, and timely service of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in accordance with approved methods and standards
- Preparing all meals according to client scheduling and within the menu plan and budget guidelines
- Preparing food as close to consumption time as possible
- Supervising all portioning of meals on serving line to ensure all clients are receiving amounts specified
- Proper storage and rotation of all food supplies
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Applicants must have a current Food Safe Certificate
- Large scale camp cooking experience is an asset
- Red Seal or other certifications is an asset
- First Aid an asset
- Experience in accurately producing weekly inventories
- High standards in maintaining a clean and organized kitchen
- Be able to handle the following physical demands:
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs
- Climb ladders or stairs
- Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands
- Perform work with arms at full length
- Work with arms above shoulder height
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive group benefits with employer matching RRSP contributions effective upon hiring date
- Ability to expand skills in a large camp atmosphere
- Opportunity to move up in positions
- Zero cost of living while working on site
Work Schedule and Remuneration:
Chefs work on a rotational schedule. They may be expected to work weekdays, weekends and general holidays. They may be expected to work split shifts.
Specific pay details are discussed at the interview phase.
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.