Outgive Jobs | Business Analyst Career Opportunity at Outgive Careers Web-page. Outgive Markham, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Markham, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Markham Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Markham, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From outgive.ca
Notification Out From Outgive Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Outgive, Can Apply For Jobs In Outgive For The Position Of Business Analyst. Read Out Full Job Description About This Outgive Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Outgive Jobs | Business Analyst Careers Opportunity In Markham, Ontario
Outgive Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Outgive As A Business Analyst, Now They Can Apply For Outgive Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Outgive Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 50000.00–60000.00 a year . Outgive Jobs In Markham, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Outgive Jobs For Position Of Business Analyst
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Outgive
Vacant Position :- Business Analyst
Jobs Type :- Outgive Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 50000.00–60000.00 a year
Apply Through:- outgive.ca
Outgive Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Business Analyst (Web/Ecommerce)
Hey there. We’re Outgive!
Outgive is the parent organization of several different powerhouse brands and companies. All of them have one thing in common, and that is e-commerce! We are a fast-growing company at the intersection of technology and digital marketing.
Visit our website at www.outgive.ca to check out our complete family of companies, or visit us on social media @outgiveinc to learn more!
Our company isn’t just about profits. It’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we promise to give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone – our customers and clients, the company, and most importantly, you. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Flexible work schedule. Never have the feeling of being late again!
- Unlimited paid time off. Want a few extra vacation days for your overseas trip? No problem. Need to extend your weekend staycation? Just let us know!
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations. We love to celebrate you! We’ll gift you gift cards or dinner for these special occasions. We promise not to make you awkwardly stand there while we sing “happy birthday” to you.
- Remote work options are available. Work where you work best (though this may vary on the type of role and responsibilities). Many of our team members are working from home 80-90% of the year (permanent work-from-home opportunities available).
- Drop-And-Go Offices are available. Prefer a change of scenery or tired of hearing your roommates daily 9 am Zoom calls? We have frequently sanitized, recently renovated, and pet-friendly offices in the GTA! Casual dress code in effect and come and go as you please!
- Free healthy snacks. Just let us know what snacks or coffee/tea keep you fueled, and we’ll stock them for the kitchen.
- Office gym. Eat too many of those snacks? Our employee-only office gym at our head office in Mississauga is available for you 24/7. It’s no Globo gym but it’ll do!
- Paid time off to volunteer. Are you involved in a local non-profit or do you enjoy pro-bono consulting? Outgivers get paid time off to give back to the community.
- Recognition programs. Convert your daily or weekly peer-to-peer brownie points for gift cards, trips, food, and more!
The Business Analyst (Web/Ecommerce) is responsible for organizing and coordinating new web development projects such as: WordPress, Shopify, eCommerce websites, and Web Applications. This position will work in partnership with business leaders to identify & implement solutions to meet the needs of a growing portfolio of businesses within Outgive. This role is responsible for the analysis of solution requirements, communication of these requirements to the development team, investigation of issues, and the facilitation of testing and ensuring the quality of technical changes. This will lead to a Team Leader/Manager role as the team grows.Key Responsibilities include:
- Document business requirements that meet project and company standards using techniques such as interviews, workshops, document analysis, business need statements, surveys, use cases, business scenarios, wireframes, and task and workflow analysis
- Collaborate with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements
- Research, review, and analyze existing requirements gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes
- Act as an effective technical speaker with the business and project teams
- Prepare and submit team reports to upper management
- Create UAT test cases, organize and facilitate UAT testing, track test results
- Support Product, Project Managers, and technical teams to resolve issues
Cubicles are so 2018. We’re all about letting you work where you work best. We are 100% supportive of remote or hybrid work if that’s what you prefer. Let’s chat more about how we can create the best working environment for you.What’s the pay?
Starting at $50,000 to $60,000 with a big emphasis on “starting”! We’re hoping to continuously grow your skills, this role, and the salary that comes with it!
- College diploma or university degree in computer science, IT, or business administration.
- 2 to 5 years of related IT and analytical experience applied to Web Development.
- Phases of the web development lifecycle.
- Systems integration/interfacing principles
- Content Management Systems
- Application Performance Monitoring tools
- Ability to quickly learn about new software applications
If you got this far and still feel excited about the opportunity, submit your resume today!
Outgive is the parent organization of several different brands and companies. All of them have one thing in common, and that is e-commerce! We are a fast-growing company at the intersection of technology and digital marketing. With humble beginnings in Toronto, Outgive was established in 2013 by two friends and has grown to become a global team of 350+ specialized experts. As Outgivers, we share a passion for the e-commerce and digital industry, supporting collaboration and diversity, and finding innovative ways to carve success for our clients and ourselves. Our company values consist of 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude. These are the values that drive all of us here to keep growing and learning.