Orpyx Medical Technologies Jobs | Data Entry and Provisioning Coordinator Career Opportunity at Orpyx Medical Technologies Careers Web-page. Orpyx Medical Technologies Calgary, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates From www.orpyx.com
Notification Out From Orpyx Medical Technologies Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Orpyx Medical Technologies, Can Apply For Jobs In Orpyx Medical Technologies For The Position Of Data Entry and Provisioning Coordinator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Orpyx Medical Technologies Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Orpyx Medical Technologies Jobs | Data Entry and Provisioning Coordinator Careers Opportunity In Calgary, Alberta
Orpyx Medical Technologies Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Orpyx Medical Technologies As A Data Entry and Provisioning Coordinator, Now They Can Apply For Orpyx Medical Technologies Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Orpyx Medical Technologies Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 17.50 an hour. Orpyx Medical Technologies Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of Orpyx Medical Technologies Jobs For Position Of Data Entry and Provisioning Coordinator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Orpyx Medical Technologies
Vacant Position :- Data Entry and Provisioning Coordinator
Jobs Type :- Orpyx Medical Technologies Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 17.50 an hour
Apply Through:- www.orpyx.com
Orpyx Medical Technologies Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
About Orpyx Medical Technologies Inc.
Orpyx develops sensor-based wearable solutions to prevent diabetic foot complications. We are an ISO 13485 company committed to providing quality medical devices that consistently meet customer needs and regulatory requirements. Orpyx® SI Sensory Insole System is comprised of sensor-embedded custom insoles used to empower people with diabetes to extend mobility by preventing dreaded diabetes-related complications such as foot ulcers and amputation. The sensory insoles send feedback to an app-based display, alerting the wearer in real-time of dangerous plantar pressures, enabling them to adjust behaviour immediately to help prevent damage from occurring. The sensory data is uploaded to the Orpyx SI cloud-based dashboard where the data can be remotely monitor between care visits. Our business model is a combination of medical device sales and SaaS (software-as-a-service) and meets the requirements for HCPCS and CPT reimbursement.
Who we are
The people at Orpyx are flexible thinkers and creative innovators. We come from a variety of backgrounds and carry a wealth of expertise in multiple industries, including medical, technology, software, marketing and finance. What we all have in common is an intense passion for the work we do. We have an extraordinary collection of talent that makes working here fun, unique and inspiring. Our hiring goal moving forward is to continue to build and grow a strong, effective team, while maintaining our friendly and innovative company culture.
Reporting to the Vice President, Operations and under the day-to-day supervision of the Production Manager and working as part of a cross-functional team, the Data Entry and Provisioning Coordinator is responsible for administrative duties including data entry, phone provisioning, and performing calibration, characterization activities to support the production environment.
- Following regulated processes to ensure accurate and efficient installation of software on cell phones, data collection and programming of insoles.
- Ensuring smooth execution of all provisioning and activities related to calibration and characterization of software and equipment.
- Timely and accurate data entry as required.
- Creation of product labels and completing QA tests as part of product provisioning.
- Identifying, communicating, and escalating potential issues and bottlenecks to the Production Manager to meet and achieve production schedules.
- Entering and updating confidential customer and order information.
- Maintaining accurate and timely quality documentation including Standard Operating Procedures, work instructions and quality records.
- Following and practicing all protocols and work in accordance with all Health and Safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
- Adhering to all company policies/procedures and regulatory compliance procedures.
- Cross-training with other members of the production team, as required.
- Performing other related tasks as assigned, including logistics and shipping support, as required
- Utilize manufacturing software – MES to control workflow and record work progress
- Maintain a clean, and safe working environment
- Perform duties in a manner that is consistent with and committed to upholding the requirements of the quality management system
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
Additionally, due to the ever-changing and sometimes chaotic environment of an early-stage high-tech company, the Data Entry and Provisioning Coordinator may assume additional responsibilities, as required.
- High school diploma is required. Some post-secondary education or bachelor’s degree or equivalent considered an asset. Will consider relevant experience a substitute in some cases
- 1+years of relevant experience is required
- Demonstrated experience in data entry
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Timely and accurate data entry skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology and processes quickly
- Experience with medical devices, wearable technologies, sensor-related technologies is an asset
- Experience with and knowledge of electro-mechanical assemblies an asset
- Experience working in an ISO 13485 environment an asset
- Excellent problem-solving skills, technical proficiency, and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt and embrace change in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to identify potential problems and take appropriate action
- Must be able to work with others in different disciplines
- Must be able to work in a team setting
- Demonstrated patience and motivation to learn
- Fluency in foreign language(s) is considered an asset
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday. Overtime may be required periodically, depending on operational needs.
Employment Status: Temporary (3 months)
Work Location: Calgary, Alberta. Please note that this position is open to local candidates only.
Application Instructions and Deadline: Please submit a resume that outlines why your skills, experience and personality would make you an excellent candidate for the Data Entry and Provisioning Coordinator role at Orpyx Medical Technologies Inc. by May 24, 2022.
For more information, visit: https://www.orpyx.com