O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Jobs | Accounts Payable Administrator Career Opportunity at O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Careers Web-page. O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Kelowna, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Kelowna, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Kelowna Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Kelowna, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.orourkespeakcellars.com
Notification Out From O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars, Can Apply For Jobs In O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars For The Position Of Accounts Payable Administrator. Read Out Full Job Description About This O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Jobs | Accounts Payable Administrator Careers Opportunity In Kelowna, British Columbia
O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars As A Accounts Payable Administrator, Now They Can Apply For O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around Avg. $21.79 per hour. O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Jobs In Kelowna, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Jobs For Position Of Accounts Payable Administrator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars
Vacant Position :- Accounts Payable Administrator
Jobs Type :- O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Jobs Canada
Salary :- Avg. $21.79 per hour
Apply Through:- www.orourkespeakcellars.com
O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Role & Responsibility:
- Accurate and timely entry of vendor invoices into accounting software.
- Review and reconcile vendor statements.
- Process cheque runs and EFT payments.
- Verify WCB Clearance Letters.
- Reconcile corporate credit cards.
- Enter and reconcile tasting room, bistro and event sales/payments.
- Apply payments to invoices.
- Enter payroll timecards into online system for approval and processing.
- Minimum two (2) years full cycle accounts payable/bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Job costing.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately calculate, post, correct, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Must possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information and monetary transactions.
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems, budgets, and internal controls.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the company.
- Extremely reliable, mature and professional.
- Highly resourceful, intuitive and flexible.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Industry experience an asset.