ORION Empowering Innovation Jobs | Accounting Clerk Career Opportunity at ORION Empowering Innovation Careers Web-page. ORION Empowering Innovation Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.orion.on.ca
Notification Out From ORION Empowering Innovation Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In ORION Empowering Innovation, Can Apply For Jobs In ORION Empowering Innovation For The Position Of Accounting Clerk. Read Out Full Job Description About This ORION Empowering Innovation Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
ORION Empowering Innovation Jobs | Accounting Clerk Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
ORION Empowering Innovation Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With ORION Empowering Innovation As A Accounting Clerk, Now They Can Apply For ORION Empowering Innovation Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On ORION Empowering Innovation Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $20.00 an hour. ORION Empowering Innovation Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of ORION Empowering Innovation Jobs For Position Of Accounting Clerk
Recruiting Agency / Department :- ORION Empowering Innovation
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- ORION Empowering Innovation Jobs Canada
Salary :- $20.00 an hour
Apply Through:- www.orion.on.ca
ORION Empowering Innovation Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
ORION is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to empowering Ontario researchers, educators and innovators. We foster a community of more than two million users at more than a hundred universities, colleges, hospitals and research institutions, as well as the majority of Ontario’s school boards. We enable ground-breaking discoveries and cutting-edge education by connecting institutions and regions through our network, facilitating collaboration, and providing our community with the digital tools and expert support they need to make the world a better place.
As pioneers of cybersecurity thought leadership in Canada’s research and education sector, ORION is committed to keeping our digital community safe by helping improve their cybersecurity posture.
As a workplace, ORION has a culture of inclusion, mutual respect, and teamwork. Equity and Diversity are an integral part of our commitment to innovation, connectivity and community. We encourage applicants from women, persons with disabilities*, Indigenous peoples, racialized people, and others who may contribute to the further evolution of our network.
- This position reports directly to the Controller
Salary and Benefits
- $20/hr, 37.5 hours per week, 7 weeks
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Career-training and Development
- Many other perks….
- Update and maintain Capital Asset Database
- Electronic filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Assisting with invoice entries, account reconciliations, calculating journal entries and ad-hoc analysis.
- Working with Sage bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses.
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of accounting and financial principles.
Knowledge and Skills
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Analytical skills.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Motivated to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Please apply to [email protected] with subject line: CSJ – ORION Accounting Clerk
- Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.