Optokey Jobs | Embedded System Engineer Career Opportunity at Optokey Careers Web-page. Optokey Hayward, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Hayward, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Hayward Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Hayward, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates optokey.com
Notification Out From Optokey Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Optokey, Can Apply For Jobs In Optokey For The Position Of Embedded System Engineer. Read Out Full Job Description About This Optokey Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Optokey Jobs | Embedded System Engineer Careers Opportunity In Hayward, Ontario
Optokey Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Optokey As A Embedded System Engineer, Now They Can Apply For Optokey Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Optokey Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $86553.00 Per Year. Optokey Jobs In Hayward, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Optokey Jobs For Position Of Embedded System Engineer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Optokey
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Optokey Jobs Canada
Salary :- $86553.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- optokey.com
Optokey Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
- Master degree or above majoring Electronic Engineering, Automation and Computer Science, PHD。 Is preferred;
- 4+ professional years in embedded or mobile system R&D with experience on hardware, firmware development and system verification;
- Able to apply CAD tools, Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, A/D Acquisition Instruments, Bus Analyzers;
- Able to apply C/C++, Python, Visual Basic, Shell Scripts, etc for some basic development and testing;
- Familiar with embedded product development process, industrialization process and experience on yield improvement.
- Handy person with preciseness, systematic and logical thinking.
- Good English communication skills. Chinese would be definitely a plus.
- Some basic knowledge on Optics, Fluidics, Mechanics, or Chemistry/Biology would be definitely a plus.
Job Functions and Qualifications:
- Hardware and software architectural design for embedded systems based on micro-controllers or mobile CPUs;
- Schematics design, review and modification as well as PCB layout, BOM optimization and management;
- Testing, debug and system verification on electrical interfaces as well as software;
- Evaluation on development kits for new sensor modules;
- Technical documentation, version control of design files;
- Cooperation with team members including other engineers and bio-experts for system optimization, quality improvement and cost down;
- Technical support for other team members when necessary.
Apply: If you are interested in applying for a career opportunity at Optokey or you want to send us your qualifications for future consideration, please email your resume to [email protected].