On AG Jobs | Bilingual Customer Service Representative Career Opportunity at On AG Careers Web-page. On AG Canada Jobs . Find-out Canada Government Jobs for freshers. Canada Entry Level Jobs In Canada. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Canada. Get All Hiring Updates From www.agcanada.com
Notification Out From On AG Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In On AG, Can Apply For Jobs In On AG For The Position Of Bilingual Customer Service Representative. Read Out Full Job Description About This On AG Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
On AG Jobs | Bilingual Customer Service Representative Careers Opportunity In Canada
On AG Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With On AG As A Bilingual Customer Service Representative, Now They Can Apply For On AG Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On On AG Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 34,277 per year. On AG Jobs In Canada.
Briefed Details Of On AG Jobs For Position Of Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Recruiting Agency / Department :- On AG
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Job Location :- Canada
Jobs Type :- On AG Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 34,277 per year
On AG Jobs In Canada Full Job Description
- At a Glance:This position sits within our global team, which is based in Switzerland. However, the role may be performed from any of our offices worldwide: Zürich, Berlin, Portland, Yokohama, Canada, Melbourne, São Paulo, or Shanghai.The Bilingual Customer Service Representative at On oversees the work of writers across our global and regional teams, as well as social and video teams, maintaining comprehensive style guides and word lists, enforcing best practices, conducting workshops and outreach, making decisions about our tone and style, and copy editing a broad range of stories, including feature stories, reports, and news pieces. Above all, they will ensure the quality, consistency, sensitivity, and clarity of the writing that appears on On’s channels.The content team is fast-paced and broad in scope, so agility and the ability to work under a tight deadline are key. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, thorough, and attuned to modern and colloquial language. They will also be a diplomatic, nimble collaborator, working with a number of writers and editors, as well as the social media, visuals, and leadership teams.Your Team:We believe in speed, teamwork and provocation. On’s Content Team empowers people to challenge the status quo. We’ll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better, and push the boundaries of what’s possible. It takes a team of people who invest in other’s success, and together we make On the place where we do the best work of our career. We’re a team that is radically honest. We are curious and competitive. We embrace teamwork and adaptability. We’re proud to be unmistakably On.Your Mission:
- Copy edit a wide variety of stories by our writers, reporters, and freelancers, from athlete news posts to reports to longform features
- Identify grammar and style issues as they arise both on- and off-platform and work directly with the writer and editor to fix any mistakes; ensure that guidelines and expectations, per the style guide, are clearly communicated
- Meet regularly with Head of Content and Copy Leads to identify areas of focus and support our writers across all sites
- Spearhead workshops, presentations, and copy desk emails designed to improve grammar and copy and further educate the On team
- Navigate sensitive style and language matters, providing guidance and support to editors in real time, and establishing up-to-date recommendations for On
- Copy edit social copy across all platforms for both regular publishing and special projects
- Provide wide-ranging support for project kickoffs, developing copy editing protocol for each campaign, and liaising with writers throughout the process
- Ensure that all documentation around style and grammar, including style guides, word lists, and one-sheets, are regularly updated and easily accessible to staff. The senior copy editor is also responsible for clearly and efficiently communicating any changes to style guides.
- At least three years prior copy editing experience (freelance or on staff)
- Experience working in digital media
- Fantastic organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- A strong eye for detail
- Fluency with online publishing and organizational tools
- Familiarity with AP Style
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- An interest in conscious copy editing and an understanding of the importance of language when covering topics like diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Familiarity with and interest in the topics covered by On are a plus
- Fact checking experience is a plus
- Interest in managing potential future copy editors and writers
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!