NRG Jobs | Business Analyst Career Opportunity at NRG Careers Web-page. NRG Calgary, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates www.nrg.com
Notification Out From NRG Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In NRG, Can Apply For Jobs In NRG For The Position Of Business Analyst. Read Out Full Job Description About This NRG Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
NRG Jobs | Business Analyst Careers Opportunity In Calgary, Alberta
NRG Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With NRG As A Business Analyst, Now They Can Apply For NRG Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On NRG Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $69854.00 per year. NRG Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of NRG Jobs For Position Of Business Analyst
Recruiting Agency / Department :- NRG
Vacant Position :- Business Analyst
Jobs Type :- NRG Jobs Canada
Salary :- $69854.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.nrg.com
NRG Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
At NRG, we’re bringing the power of energy to people and organizations by putting customers at the center of everything we do. We generate electricity and provide energy solutions and natural gas to millions of customers through our diverse portfolio of retail brands. A Fortune 500 company, operating in the United States and Canada, NRG delivers innovative solutions while advocating for competitive energy markets and customer choice, working towards a sustainable energy future. More information is available at www.nrg.com. Connect with NRG on Facebook, LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter @nrgenergy.
The Business Analyst will work with both the Go-to-Market and Retention & Customer Management Teams focusing on the Direct Energy Regulated Services business.
In supporting the Go-to-Market team, this role will support a wide range of commercially focused activities including contract lifecycle management, financial planning and reporting and the creation of strategic communications for internal stakeholders.
In supporting the Retention & Customer Management Team, this role will support the development and delivery of the customer experience strategy along with planning and execution of all customer lifecycle, retention and acquisition activities. You will spearhead key initiatives and strategies for customer retention based on your analyses, launch proactive programs & campaigns, and perform post-mortem analyses to continuously learn from and improve results. The optimal candidate will be extremely organized, able to understand and organize analytics of retention campaigns as well as help develop, execute and deliver customer lifecycle campaigns from start to finish.
Key to this role is a strategical and analytical mind, a passion for supporting our customers and can combine this with a strong commercial awareness to bring solutions to strategic issues and drive to completion.
- Financial modelling
- Presentation building
- Data and business analysis
- Contract review and drafting and timeline management
- Project management (able to manage multiple deliverables, familiar with Gannt style reporting and tracking)
- Other duties as assigned
- Develop and execute a lifecycle marketing strategy to build loyalty, increase lifetime value and reduce churn
- Help develop and support acquisition strategies by customer segment
- Strategic focus on churn reducing activities through the call center, process improvement and customer touchpoints
- Work across marketing, sales/digital, operations, campaign management, and analytics peers to define test plans and key objectives, help develop marketing strategy and ensure timely and accurate execution of all campaigns
- Ability to assess and analyze the results of a campaign in order to drive continued improvement
- Utilize customer feedback initiatives to drive and support improvements
- Generate performance reports and conduct campaign audits
- Analyze data to develop actionable insights that can be measured and reported
- Other duties as assigned
- Hybrid: Open office environment + working from home
- Some overtime required as special projects arise
- Some travel <10%
- A post-secondary degree in Commerce, Marketing, Communications or a related field coupled with 2-5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Proven experience developing strategies, initiating campaigns/projects and executing to completion
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and trouble -shooting skills
- Experience with customer journey development
- Demonstrates superior organization and timely execution of initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, ability to lead projects and initiatives and collaborate with multiple teams
- Flexible and able to comfortably operate in an ever-evolving & changing environment
- Experience in a customer related area within the energy industry is preferred
- SAP experience a strong asset
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strategic focus, able to see the big picture when planning
- Comfort dealing with cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, including influencing, advocacy and facilitation
- Demonstrated problem solving & analytical skills
- Expert in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Autonomous, self-starter
- Positive attitude and desire to create change
- Occasionally requires lifting as appropriate to perform duties and responsibilities/Position requires employee to work using a laptop/computer screen
NRG Energy is committed to providing broad access to employment opportunities so that diverse job seekers can apply to positions, and to ensuring our workforce represents the diverse communities we serve. We abide by human rights legislation and accommodate applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.