Nova Vida Capital Jobs | Digital Marketing Intern Career Opportunity at Nova Vida Capital Careers Web-page. Nova Vida Capital Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.novavidacapital.com
Notification Out From Nova Vida Capital Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Nova Vida Capital, Can Apply For Jobs In Nova Vida Capital For The Position Of Digital Marketing Intern. Read Out Full Job Description About This Nova Vida Capital Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Nova Vida Capital Jobs | Digital Marketing Intern Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Nova Vida Capital Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Nova Vida Capital As A Digital Marketing Intern, Now They Can Apply For Nova Vida Capital Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Nova Vida Capital Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 41,355.00 Per Year. Nova Vida Capital Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Nova Vida Capital Jobs For Position Of Digital Marketing Intern
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Nova Vida Capital
Vacant Position :- Digital Marketing Intern
Jobs Type :- Nova Vida Capital Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 41,355.00 Per Year
Nova Vida Capital Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
We are looking for a dynamic intern (unpaid) to assist with our inbound marketing activities on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Plan & execute various activities to achieve weekly visitor traffic targets
- Leverage all digital marketing levers to generate leads
- Manage website for search engine optimization
- Handle social media posts
- Generate content / articles in media
- Create marketing materials & newsletter
- Drive engagement with target audience through various programs
- Provide reporting and analytics to deliver insights and recommendations
- Familiarity with digital marketing such as SEO, social media, PR etc.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to think creatively & find solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to give 20 hours per week for a minimum of 3 months
Benefits on successful completion of internship:
- Hands-on real-world work experience
- Certificate of Internship
- Letter of Recommendation