Notch Therapeutics Jobs | Research Associate, iPSC Differentiation Career Opportunity at Notch Therapeutics Careers Web-page. Notch Therapeutics Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From notchtx.com
Notification Out From Notch Therapeutics Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Notch Therapeutics, Can Apply For Jobs In Notch Therapeutics For The Position Of Research Associate, iPSC Differentiation. Read Out Full Job Description About This Notch Therapeutics Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Notch Therapeutics Jobs | Research Associate, iPSC Differentiation Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
Notch Therapeutics Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Notch Therapeutics As A Research Associate, iPSC Differentiation, Now They Can Apply For Notch Therapeutics Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Notch Therapeutics Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $59855.00 Per Year. Notch Therapeutics Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Notch Therapeutics Jobs For Position Of Research Associate, iPSC Differentiation
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Notch Therapeutics
Vacant Position :- Research Associate, iPSC Differentiation
Jobs Type :- Notch Therapeutics Jobs Canada
Salary :- $59855.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- notchtx.com
Notch Therapeutics Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
- Role SummaryWe are seeking a highly motivated Research Associate, iPSC Differentiation to join our diverse team focused on advancing induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC)-derived T-cell therapeutics from discovery-stage through scale-up and clinical manufacturing. You will provide technical knowledge and hands-on expertise in the culture, characterization, and differentiation of human iPSCs to hematopoietic progenitor and T cells. You will be responsible for task definition, planning, and regular execution of iPSC differentiation and in-process assays, generating baseline data and supporting method optimization. You will be a leader in bringing new and innovative products, technologies, and processes to market to enable life-saving advances in cell therapy.
About Notch (www.notchtx.com)
Notch is an early-stage biotech company, working to maximize the benefit of cell therapies through a proprietary T cell-production platform which combines sophisticated product design with commercial-compatible processes to enhance patient outcomes. Notch’s iPSC-based technology platform allows for precision control of notch signaling, which removes several critical limiting factors in the development of cell therapies, delivering the ability to design and manufacture a uniform and unlimited supply of therapeutic T cells.
- Optimize and execute cell culture protocols and characterization assays for the generation of iPSC-derived lymphoid cells.
- Maintain, monitor culture quality, characterize, and differentiate genetically engineered iPSC lines.
- Generate iPSC-derived T cell progenitors for research-scale studies.
- Design, test, and execute in-process characterization assays for iPSC-derived lymphoid cells.
- Design and execute experiments.
- Deliver reports, summaries, and presentations supporting experimental results. Support development and use of automation for cell culture practices and characterization assays.
- Identify opportunities for automation of laboratory processes.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to develop, test, and integrate automated processes into the complete differentiation workflow.
- Perform screening assays on genetically engineered iPSC lines. Contribute to daily lab organization and operations and drive effective communication across the organization.
- Maintain electronic laboratory notebooks for proper documentation of all research activities.
- Assist in writing and revising technical documents including lab SOPs, equipment protocols and reports.
- Support ordering, monitoring and organizing inventory, equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Support efforts to establish and maintain policies and procedures related to lab operations and biosafety. Demonstrate continuous integrity, credibility, and positivity and motivate others to do the same. Other responsibilities as required
Role Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor or MSc in cell biology, molecular biology, immunology, bioengineering, or a related discipline.
- Preferably >2 years of industry research experience including research thesis, co-op experience or related industry experience
- Extensive experience in long-term mammalian cell culture systems, including specialized expertise in human iPSC culture and characterization.
- Hands-on experience with hematopoietic progenitor or immune cell culture and differentiation is preferred.
- Experience with liquid handlers and/or high throughput cell culture screening assays is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in multicolor flow cytometry, cell sorting and/or magnetic enrichment, ELISA, qPCR, multiplexed Luminex or MSD assays, in vitro cytotoxicity assays and other applicable techniques.
Desired Characteristics and Demonstrated Skills
- Demonstrated ability and keen interest in modelling Notch’s Core Values: Collaborative, Motivated, Ingenious
- Ability to independently propose, design, execute and report on research projects with the general direction of the supervisor, and to work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary research team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly flexible and positive working attitude.
Employment with Notch is conditional upon providing documentation to confirm receipt of both doses of an approved Covid-19 vaccine. Notch will consider exemptions to this requirement based on legitimate medical or religious grounds.
Notch Therapeutics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, provincial or local law.
Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the open position.