Northern Lights Resort & SPA Jobs | Office Administration Career Opportunity at Northern Lights Resort & SPA Careers Web-page. Northern Lights Resort & SPA Whitehorse, Yukon Jobs . Find-out Whitehorse, Yukon Government Jobs for freshers. Whitehorse Entry Level Jobs In Yukon. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Whitehorse, Yukon. Get All Hiring Updates From northernlightsyukon.com
Notification Out From Northern Lights Resort & SPA Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Northern Lights Resort & SPA, Can Apply For Jobs In Northern Lights Resort & SPA For The Position Of Office Administration. Read Out Full Job Description About This Northern Lights Resort & SPA Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Northern Lights Resort & SPA Jobs | Office Administration Careers Opportunity In Whitehorse, Yukon
Northern Lights Resort & SPA Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Northern Lights Resort & SPA As A Office Administration, Now They Can Apply For Northern Lights Resort & SPA Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Northern Lights Resort & SPA Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 18–25 an hour. Northern Lights Resort & SPA Jobs In Whitehorse, Yukon.
Briefed Details Of Northern Lights Resort & SPA Jobs For Position Of Office Administration
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Northern Lights Resort & SPA
Vacant Position :- Office Administration
Jobs Type :- Northern Lights Resort & SPA Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 18–25 an hour
Apply Through:- northernlightsyukon.com
Northern Lights Resort & SPA Jobs In Yukon, Canada Full Job Description
$18–$25 an hour
Full Job Description
Administration And Clerical
Recreation & Tourism
Restaurant & Hospitality
Northern Lights Resort & SPA is seeking an Office Administrator.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for telephone, mail, and email inquiries.
- Receive customers and visitors, answer inquiries and supply information as required.
- Manage bookings and cancellations.
- Develop, maintain, and update office filing system, including electronic files.
- Maintain and update customer information and files.
- Other related duties and special projects as required.
- Greeting, check-in and check-out of our guests
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
The ideal candidate will be organized, thorough and have an attention to detail.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent customer service relations and above telephone etiquette
- Excellent English skills
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- work under pressure
- Knowledge of bookkeeping is an asset, including experience in QuickBooks Online
- Eager to learn and develop skills
- Hardworking and professional with a strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Outgoing, energetic and fun is an asset.
- 3 + years of experience in a tourism business is an asset
- Excellent English skills are required for the position
- Computer skills are a requirement
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The interview process will be a face-to-face interview.
References will be checked.