Nike Jobs | Retail Sales Associate Career Opportunity at Nike Careers Web-page. Nike Mirabel, Quebec Jobs . Find-out Mirabel, Quebec Government Jobs for freshers. Mirabel Entry Level Jobs In Quebec. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Mirabel, Quebec. Get All Hiring Updates From jobs.nike.com
Notification Out From Nike Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Nike, Can Apply For Jobs In Nike For The Position Of Retail Sales Associate. Read Out Full Job Description About This Nike Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Nike Jobs | Retail Sales Associate Careers Opportunity In Mirabel, Quebec
Nike Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Nike As A Retail Sales Associate, Now They Can Apply For Nike Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Nike Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 32,546.00 Per Year. Nike Jobs In Mirabel, Quebec.
Briefed Details Of Nike Jobs For Position Of Retail Sales Associate
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Nike
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Nike Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 32,546.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- jobs.nike.com
Nike Jobs In Quebec, Canada Full Job Description
Nike, Inc is one of the most recognized and leading brands in the world. We are the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Along the way, Nike has established a strong Brand Portfolio with several wholly-owned subsidiaries including CONVERSE, HURLEY, JORDAN BRAND and NIKE GOLF. Nike’s world headquarters is located in the United States near Beaverton, Oregon, a suburb of Portland. Nike operates all around the globe employing more than 72,000 people across six continents.
As our Nike Store Store Associate (internally called Athlete) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
• Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
• Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
• Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
• Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques
• Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates
• Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
• Must have or be pursuing a High School diploma or GED
• Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
• Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
• Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
• One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred