Nicola Wealth Management Jobs | Front Office Manager Career Opportunity at Nicola Wealth Management Careers Web-page. Nicola Wealth Management Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates nicolawealth.com
Notification Out From Nicola Wealth Management Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Nicola Wealth Management, Can Apply For Jobs In Nicola Wealth Management For The Position Of Front Office Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Nicola Wealth Management Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Nicola Wealth Management Jobs | Front Office Manager Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
Nicola Wealth Management Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Nicola Wealth Management As A Front Office Manager, Now They Can Apply For Nicola Wealth Management Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Nicola Wealth Management Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $82748.00 per year. Nicola Wealth Management Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Nicola Wealth Management Jobs For Position Of Front Office Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Nicola Wealth Management
Vacant Position :- Front Office Manager
Jobs Type :- Nicola Wealth Management Jobs Canada
Salary :- $82748.00 per year
Apply Through:- nicolawealth.com
Nicola Wealth Management Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
We have a lot to be proud of at Nicola Wealth. Our sophisticated financial planning, our diversified private investment funds and their exceptional performance, our 99% client retention rate and our award-winning culture, combine to position us as a national leader in wealth management. Recognized as a Best Managed Company and one of Canada’s Top Employers, we are dedicated to upholding our firm’s values through this phase of significant growth.
By bringing together smart, dedicated and supportive colleagues from diverse backgrounds, we deliver extraordinary client service in values-driven work environment. The collaboration, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit we were founded on provides the opportunity for you to make a real impact and build a rewarding career. We are passionate about our business, our culture and investing deeply in your growth and development to build for the future. If you have this same drive, then let’s talk!
First impressions matter. We are looking for a career professional who can offer concierge-style customer service with diplomacy, tact and discretion along with a strong sense of self-initiative to thrive in a busy office environment. The Front Office Manager is a critical addition to our distributed team of office administration experts, providing the first impression of Nicola Wealth to our high-profile clients, staff and business partners. Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, service-driven and proactive, conscientious, and is confident delivering exceptional service both in-person and over the phone. This role reports to the Office Manager and is located in our Vancouver head office.
As the Front Office Manager, your key accountabilities will involve:
- Welcome clients and visitors, greeting them and provide a high standard of client interaction
- Maintain an organized and presentable reception area, ensuring visitors first impression of Nicola Wealth is a positive one
- Answer a multi-line telephone system, answering questions and transferring calls in a polished and professional manner
- Manage reception in-box requests in a timely and professional manner
- Retrieve, sort and redirect incoming mail and couriers; prepare outgoing mail and couriers
- Manage boardroom/meeting room schedules, facilitate room set up and take down, ensuring space is presentable before and after meetings
- Assist with catering requirements for meeting and special event planning
- Implement office procedures ensuring they are in line with corporately defined policies and objectives
- Apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Manage office supplies, monitoring inventory and preparing weekly orders
- Manage kitchen maintenance including ordering weekly coffee/food orders and kitchen supplies
- Liaise with key business suppliers supporting our office operations, such as building and facility management, maintenance providers, etc.; taking initiative to resolve any related operational or facility issues that may arise
- Provide administrative and office support in collaboration with teams across the organization including meeting scheduling, assisting with travel arrangements and general business administration support
- Partner with People & Culture to provide assistance with the onboarding of new staff
- Coordination and support for staff special events
- Act as an office representative for Nicola Wealth’s Business Continuity Incident Command Team (ICT), First Aid Attendant and Fire Marshall
- Other projects or tasks as required
- Superior client service orientation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism
- Self-directed with the able to proactively resolve problems and resolve conflict; solution oriented
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- A drive for excellence and continuous exploration for new and better ways to do things with the confidence to adapt to change
- Has a positive attitude and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Demonstrates leadership contributing to a strong team culture
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships internal to the organization and external with clients and business partners
- Sound judgement regarding confidential and sensitive matters
- Demonstrates a drive for continued learning and professional growth
- Self-sufficient and able to work autonomously with little direction and oversight
As the Front Office Manager, your experience and qualifications will include:
- 5+ years of administration experience working in a professional, fast-paced, entrepreneurial office environment, professional services firm or hospitality industry.
- Bonus points if you have previous people leadership experience
- Occupational first aid certification is an asset
- Diploma in business administration, or an acceptable combination of education and progressive work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365 including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint required
- Exceptional organizational, time management and prioritization skills, including the ability to multi-task with competing priorities and demands
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with a proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the organization
- You have the ability to work independently and manage your area of responsibility with minimal oversight
Application closing date is July 15, 2022.
Please include both cover letter and resume in your application. Thank you for your interest in this position. We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer. For more information about this and other roles: nicolawealth.com/careers