Newfold Digital Jobs | Call Center Specialist ($17.50/hr CAD) Career Opportunity at Newfold Digital Careers Web-page. Newfold Digital Halifax, Nova Scotia Jobs . Find-out Halifax, Nova Scotia Government Jobs for freshers. Halifax Entry Level Jobs In Nova Scotia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Get All Hiring Updates From newfold.com
Notification Out From Newfold Digital Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Newfold Digital, Can Apply For Jobs In Newfold Digital For The Position Of Call Center Specialist ($17.50/hr CAD). Read Out Full Job Description About This Newfold Digital Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Newfold Digital Jobs | Call Center Specialist ($17.50/hr CAD) Careers Opportunity In Halifax, Nova Scotia
Newfold Digital Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Newfold Digital As A Call Center Specialist ($17.50/hr CAD), Now They Can Apply For Newfold Digital Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Newfold Digital Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 17.50 an hour. Newfold Digital Jobs In Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Briefed Details Of Newfold Digital Jobs For Position Of Call Center Specialist ($17.50/hr CAD)
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Newfold Digital
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Newfold Digital Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 17.50 an hour
Apply Through:- newfold.com
Newfold Digital Jobs In Nova Scotia, Canada Full Job Description
$17.50 an hour
Full Job Description
Awesome opportunity for you to start a career in technology!
We are looking for a passionate, tech-savvy, problem-solving, and customer service-focused individual to join our Modifications Call Center Specialist team.
We will train you to become a website guru who will consult with and assist customers through utilizing your creativity and customer service skills. As a Modification specialist, your success within the role allows you to help small businesses achieve their goals.
- Positively impact small business’s ability to grow & thrive
- Communicate with customers via inbound call center (15-20 calls/day) focused on a high level of customer satisfaction
- Support clients using your knowledge, design experience, and other creative assets
- Take the time to understand our customers’ goals and challenges, consult options and make recommendations to enhance their design/marketing strategy
- Ability to thoroughly listen, understand and assist each customer to resolve their needs
- Openly accepts and incorporates qualitative feedback
- Participates in cross-functional team meetings to improve processes
- Broad technology experience
- 1-2 years of customer service experience (required)
- Knowledge of internet, social media and/or small business (preferred)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Amazing customer service skills
- Detail-oriented, problem solver, and dynamic
- Strong conflict resolution and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment
- A great attitude paired with a love for design and troubleshooting
- You have a powerful desire to learn web-based technologies
- You enjoy interacting with diverse groups of people, both internal/external customers
- Up-to-date design portfolio displaying recent work, (is a plus)