Neo Financial Jobs | People Intern Career Opportunity at Neo Financial Careers Web-page. Neo Financial Calgary, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates www.neofinancial.com
Notification Out From Neo Financial Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Neo Financial, Can Apply For Jobs In Neo Financial For The Position Of People Intern. Read Out Full Job Description About This Neo Financial Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Neo Financial Jobs | People Intern Careers Opportunity In Calgary, Alberta
Neo Financial Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Neo Financial As A People Intern, Now They Can Apply For Neo Financial Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Neo Financial Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $37050.00 Per Year. Neo Financial Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of Neo Financial Jobs For Position Of People Intern
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Neo Financial
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Neo Financial Jobs Canada
Salary :- $37050.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.neofinancial.com
Neo Financial Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
At Neo, we empower people to get the most out of their money and time. We’re a tech company reimagining everyday banking from the ground up to create rewarding experiences and build community for all Canadians. We’re looking for passionate go-getters who want to move fast and create a lasting impact.Neo Financial is looking for a People Intern to join our passionate and collaborative team of high performers in downtown Calgary. In this role, you will support our People team with a variety of people projects, assist in managing and maintaining our HRIS system and assist in our intern program development.Ever wondered what it’s like to work for a high-performing People team in a leading edge tech company? Well, let us tell you – It’s exciting, it’s filled with variety and, most importantly, you’ll gain unparalleled experience and exposure to many facets of HR!This is a full-time 4 month term starting in January 2022 with the possibility of extending to 8 months. Plus, our internships can often lead to a permanent position within Neo Financial. This internship is open to post-secondary students, currently enrolled in your 3rd or 4th year, and who are returning to full-time or part-time studies in Winter 2022. Candidates must be located in Calgary, or open to relocate for on-site work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a seamless onboarding experience for our new hires by ensuring that key items such as offer letters, background checks and benefit applications have been successfully completed.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining our New Hire Orientation presentation as well as managing invitations to multiple onboarding sessions for all new hires at Neo.
- Respond to a variety of People related questions in our general mailbox and provide excellent employee service to over 400 employees.
- Support our People related projects such as the implementation of our HRIS, people metrics reporting, and much more!
- Update and revise various People related documents such as training manuals, our employee handbook, policies, etc.
- Assist with our intern recruitment and funding applications for over 70 students each term.
- Support general and facilities management activities such as ordering supplies, employee parking and new hire access cards.
Who we’re looking for:
What it’s like to work with us:At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It’s a serious deal, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We’re in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in human resources, business, or a related field, currently enrolled in your 3rd or 4th year
- You are a strong team player who can excel in a fast-paced environment
- You are organized and have great time management skills
- You’re willing to do the hard work required to build an exceptional company
- You are eager to learn, take pride in your work, and have an interest in the tech industry
About applying with Neo:Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.