Municipality of North Perth Jobs | Manager of Strategic Initiatives Career Opportunity at Municipality of North Perth Careers Web-page. Municipality of North Perth Listowel, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Listowel, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Listowel Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Listowel, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.northperth.ca
Notification Out From Municipality of North Perth Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Municipality of North Perth, Can Apply For Jobs In Municipality of North Perth For The Position Of Manager of Strategic Initiatives. Read Out Full Job Description About This Municipality of North Perth Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Municipality of North Perth Jobs | Manager of Strategic Initiatives Careers Opportunity In Listowel, Ontario
Municipality of North Perth Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Municipality of North Perth As A Manager of Strategic Initiatives, Now They Can Apply For Municipality of North Perth Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Municipality of North Perth Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $48.03 – 58.97 an hour. Municipality of North Perth Jobs In Listowel, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Municipality of North Perth Jobs For Position Of Manager of Strategic Initiatives
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Municipality of North Perth
Vacant Position :- Manager of Strategic Initiatives
Jobs Type :- Municipality of North Perth Jobs Canada
Salary :- $48.03 – 58.97 an hour
Apply Through:- www.northperth.ca
Municipality of North Perth Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
The Manager of Strategic Initiatives is responsible for the development, implementation and the execution of Council approved strategic and growth initiatives across the municipality, including Economic/Community Development, Policy and Communications. Supports other departments within the municipality by managing the projects/initiatives, developing and maintaining community relationships, identifying and implementing sustainable growth opportunities that align with the strategic plan for the municipality.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Demonstrated management and performance management skills, including the ability to effectively lead a team
- Leadership and human relations skills in order to develop, direct, motivate and support staff in developing and achieving goals
- Ability to think and interact effectively, strategically, tactfully and to develop and build a co-operative and collaborative working relationship with internal and external customers
- Ability to function well under pressure, and to respond to frequently changing demands and priorities
- Strong interpersonal communication and public relations skills
- Proven oral and written communication skills with various levels of staff, Council, and public
- Demonstrated budgeting and financial aptitude
- Strong computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office Programs and related municipal applications
- Valid G Driver’s License with clean driver’s abstract
- University degree in Business or Public Administration or a related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation would be an asset
- Significant demonstrated municipal experience in a senior office capacity of a minimum 5 years
- Progressive strategic planning and project management experience in a related position
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications and includes a comprehensive benefits and pension plan. Applications are being accepted until Friday May 20, 2022 at 4:30 pm.
The Municipality of North Perth is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, North Perth will provide accommodations to all applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. Personal information contained in applications will be used for recruitment purposes and collected as per the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, Chapter M.56.
Location: 330 Wallace Avenue North,Listowel,ON N4W 1L3, Listowel, ON
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48.03-$58.97 per hour