Mountain Warehouse Jobs | Assistant Manager Career Opportunity at Mountain Warehouse Careers Web-page. Mountain Warehouse Surrey, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Surrey, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Surrey Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Surrey, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates careers.mountainwarehouse.com
Notification Out From Mountain Warehouse Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Mountain Warehouse, Can Apply For Jobs In Mountain Warehouse For The Position Of Assistant Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Mountain Warehouse Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Mountain Warehouse Jobs | Assistant Manager Careers Opportunity In Surrey, British Columbia
Mountain Warehouse Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Mountain Warehouse As A Assistant Manager, Now They Can Apply For Mountain Warehouse Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Mountain Warehouse Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $43482.00 per year. Mountain Warehouse Jobs In Surrey, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Mountain Warehouse Jobs For Position Of Assistant Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Mountain Warehouse
Vacant Position :- Assistant Manager
Jobs Type :- Mountain Warehouse Jobs Canada
Salary :- $43482.00 per year
Apply Through:- careers.mountainwarehouse.com
Mountain Warehouse Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
competitive salary* *50% employee discount* *monthly bonus * employee referral incentive *leading outdoor retailer*
About the role
Our Assistant Managers fully support their Store Managers with the managing of the store. You will be responsible for;
- Leading, motivating and developing your team to ensure consistent performance
- Driving Customer Service through team engagement and excellent product knowledge
- Maximizing your store’s sales potential and profitability, driving the KPIs
- Delivering company standards to the highest level
- Visual merchandising and product launches
- Being a Brand Ambassador!
We are looking for someone with…
- Retail management experience from a fast-paced background
- Excellent people skills with a proven track record of leading, developing and motivating a team
- Strong organizational skills; time management is a must
- A passion for selling and customer engagement
- A record of commercial success and awareness
- Recognition of the importance of strong visual merchandising
- Awareness of the local, and competitor market
- Clothing experience – desirable but not essential
- Passion, enthusiasm, and a hands-on attitude
Who are we? At 360+ stores globally and over 3000 employees we are a leading outdoor retailer, with an always-evolving attitude. We launched in Canada in 2013, and now have just under 50 stores. You can find out about our fantastic own-brand products, as well as our newly launched brands, such as Animal, at www.mountainwarehouse.com. We’re working hard on sustainability, introducing more and more organic and recycled products- One Planet. Check out our “Inside the Outdoors” section, where you can explore the outdoors, find expert advice on how to choose your ski pants or top tips for dog owners, and learn about some of our charity ventures.
- International- we have stores in Europe across Poland, Germany and Austria, across the pond in Canada and the USA, and our latest adventure is in New Zealand!
- Neon Sheep. Did you know we had a sister brand? We opened in 2017 and now have over 20 bleating marvellous stores.
Why join us?
We love seeing people grow; many of our Assistant Managers have been promoted and run their own stores. We are passionate about developing our store teams, recently launching a learning platform with some great tools!
- Monthly Bonus Program
- One weekend off per month
- 50% Employee Discount
- Twice-yearly uniform allowance
- 15 Days Vacation
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Development and progression within a fast-paced and stable environment
- Online learning portal, accessible to all team members
If you embrace hard work and strive to achieve, then come on our journey, and join us – inside the outdoors!