Moneris Solutions Jobs | Warehouse Clerk I Career Opportunity at Moneris Solutions Careers Web-page. Moneris Solutions Calgary, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates From www.moneris.com
Notification Out From Moneris Solutions Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Moneris Solutions, Can Apply For Jobs In Moneris Solutions For The Position Of Warehouse Clerk I. Read Out Full Job Description About This Moneris Solutions Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Moneris Solutions Jobs | Warehouse Clerk I Careers Opportunity In Calgary, Alberta
Moneris Solutions Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Moneris Solutions As A Warehouse Clerk I, Now They Can Apply For Moneris Solutions Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Moneris Solutions Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 18.04 per hour. Moneris Solutions Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of Moneris Solutions Jobs For Position Of Warehouse Clerk I
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Moneris Solutions
Jobs Type :- Moneris Solutions Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 18.04 per hour
Apply Through:- www.moneris.com
Moneris Solutions Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
The warehouse clerk (shipping and receiving) is responsible for receiving, preparing and shipping orders. The clerk ensures that all steps are safely followed and that the company’s policies and procedures are respected.
Your experience includes:
- Stocking items within the warehouse in an orderly and accessible fashion.
- Processing inventory orders and dispatching and/or distributing items and equipment.
- Shipping received goods
- Identifying, packing and labelling items before processing.
- Completing the necessary adjustments in order to ensure that our inventory is accurate.
Education & other requirements:
- High school diploma required or equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution.
- 1-2 years of pertinent experience.
- Ability to follow detailed procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows/ MS Office Applications
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary & bonus package based on individual performance and productivity
- Comprehensive Group Benefit Plan, RRSP Matching, Deferred Profit Sharing Plan;
- Emphasis on work life balance
- Management culture based on coaching and respect
- Ongoing training and development