MNP Jobs | Receptionist Career Opportunity at MNP Careers Web-page. MNP Waterloo, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Waterloo, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Waterloo Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Waterloo, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From experiencedcareers-mnp.icims.com
Notification Out From MNP Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In MNP , Can Apply For Jobs In MNP For The Position Of Receptionist. Read Out Full Job Description About This MNP Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
MNP Jobs | Receptionist Careers Opportunity In Waterloo, Ontario
MNP Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With MNP As A Receptionist, Now They Can Apply For MNP Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On MNP Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 17.38 per hour. MNP Jobs In Waterloo, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of MNP Jobs For Position Of Receptionist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- MNP
Vacant Position :- Receptionist
Jobs Type :- MNP Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 17.38 per hour
Apply Through: experiencedcareers-mnp.icims.com
MNP Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial – this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact with our Administration team as a Receptionist. This diverse team of professionals directly contributes to the success of the firm by supporting internal and external clients. As a trusted advisor, you’ll ensure the efficient and effective operation of our business.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
- Manage reception switchboard; answer and direct incoming calls from internal and external sources
- Greet clients and visitors
- Provide polite, positive and courteous client service, both in person and over the phone
- Process, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing courier packages and mail
- Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of office stationery supply rooms including stocking, organization and distribution of supplies
- Maintain inventory and oversee the distribution of the firm’s office supplies
- Ensure board rooms are set up for client meetings and supplies put away when meetings conclude
- Coordinate catering requirements, as necessary
- Perform routine clerical duties including photocopying, faxing and printing reports and daily deposits, as required
- Prepare, review and modify general templates, letters, reports, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel workbooks and other correspondence materials
Skills and Experience
- Office and clerical experience in a professional working environment is considered an asset
- Post-secondary education in administration is considered an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our [email protected] program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!