MIRA Jobs | Dishwasher -Mira Career Opportunity at MIRA Careers Web-page. MIRA Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.mira.ca
Notification Out From MIRA Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In MIRA, Can Apply For Jobs In MIRA For The Position Of Dishwasher -Mira. Read Out Full Job Description About This MIRA Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
MIRA Jobs | Dishwasher -Mira Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
MIRA Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With MIRA As A Dishwasher -Mira, Now They Can Apply For MIRA Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On MIRA Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $16 an hour. MIRA Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of MIRA Jobs For Position Of Dishwasher -Mira
Recruiting Agency / Department :- MIRA
Vacant Position :- Dishwasher -Mira
Jobs Type :- MIRA Jobs Canada
Salary :- $16 an hour
Apply Through:- www.mira.ca
MIRA Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
Who are we:
Here at Mira we find our inspiration from the bold flavours of Peru’s culinary culture. Our menu offers a creative and contemporary take on authentic dishes with wide selections of the freshest seafood and meats made into a variety of ceviches, tiraditos and anticuchos.
An excellent candidate will have the willingness to continue learning, great work ethic and team player values. Have knowledge of bread and dough making, knife skills, butchery, and maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in the preparation and storage of food following food safety guidelines and the FIFO principles.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Operate an industrial dishwasher, washing dishes by hand when necessary
- Unload dishes and silverware promptly and store them in the appropriate places
- Maintain the kitchen cleanliness in accordance with food hygiene regulations using correct chemicals on the correct surfaces/appliances.
- Wash–up of all the pots and pans and other equipment used in the kitchen.
- Ensure at the end of the shift that everything is cleaned and the floor is swept and mopped ready for the next day’s business.
- Keep dish area clean and organized
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for the dining room and equipment for the kitchen
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50lbs
- Dishwashing: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Location: 420 Wellington St w
Click apply below or Alternatively:
Please email your resumes directly to Meaghan Foster <[email protected]>
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: MIRA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. MIRA encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.