Ministry of Health Jobs | ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Career Opportunity at Ministry of Health Careers Web-page. Ministry of Health Kingston, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Kingston, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Kingston Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Kingston, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From publichealthontario.applicantpro.com
Notification Out From Ministry of Health Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Ministry of Health, Can Apply For Jobs In Ministry of Health For The Position Of ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT. Read Out Full Job Description About This Ministry of Health Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Ministry of Health Jobs | ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Careers Opportunity In Kingston, Ontario
Ministry of Health Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Ministry of Health As A ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, Now They Can Apply For Ministry of Health Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Ministry of Health Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $24.77 – 28.80 an hour. Ministry of Health Jobs In Kingston, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Ministry of Health Jobs For Position Of ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Ministry of Health
Vacant Position :- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Jobs Type :- Ministry of Health Jobs Canada
Salary :- $24.77 – 28.80 an hour
Apply Through:- publichealthontario.applicantpro.com
Ministry of Health Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Are you a well-organized, detail oriented administrative professional who enjoys working in a team? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If so, the Health Insurance Branch is seeking a motivated individual to deliver administrative services to support the Director of the Health Insurance Branch.
What can I expect to do in this role?
As an Administrative Assistant, you will:
- organize and log incoming and outgoing mail
- respond to inquiries from staff and the public
- prepare a variety of material including routine correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, minutes and presentations
- coordinate travel and meeting arrangements
- provide financial administrative support by processing invoices and expense claims
- prepare human resources documents, and arrange employee WIN accounts
- maintain files, documents and manuals, and archive records
- participate in projects related to the development and implementation of administrative processes and systems
- manage the Outlook calendar of management
How do I qualify?
- Typing of 40 words per minute
ADMINISTRATIVE & BUSINESS SUPPORT KNOWLEDGE
- You have knowledge/skills with administrative systems, procedures, and processes to provide support services and participate in projects related to the development/implementation of office administration systems and processes.
- You have demonstrated knowledge and ability to prepare and process financial and human resources information/documents, purchasing requisitions, invoices/expense claims.
- You have the ability to apply knowledge of administrative methods and office protocols to provide support to the management and staff.
ORGANIZATION, REASONING, PROBLEM SOLVING AND ANALYTICAL SKILLS
- You can determine work priorities and respond to multiple work demands.
- You can provide general information, and refer requests appropriately.
- You have arithmetic skills and attention to detail to check and verify information, and provide administrative financial support.
COMMUNICATION, CUSTOMER SERVICES AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- You can act with tact and diplomacy when responding to inquiries.
- You can prepare standard correspondence and manage work in a team environment.
- You understand customer service principles, methods and practices.
- You can use word processing, database, spreadsheet, presentation and organizational chart applications.
- You are familiar with administrative, financial and human resources information systems.
OPS Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, Accessibility, and Anti- Racism:
We are committed to build a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and to promote a diverse, anti-racist, inclusive, accessible, merit-based, respectful and equitable workplace.
We invite all interested individuals to apply and encourage applications from people with disabilities, Indigenous, Black, and racialized individuals, as well as people from a diversity of ethnic and cultural origins, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions.
Visit theOPS Anti-Racism Policy and the OPS Diversity and Inclusion Blueprint pages to learn more about the OPS commitment to advance racial equity, accessibility, diversity, and inclusion in the public service.
We offer employment accommodation across the recruitment process and all aspects of employment consistent with the requirements of Ontario’s Human Rights Code. Refer to the application instructions below if you require a disability-related accommodation.
- 1 Temporary, duration up to 12 months, 49 Place D’Armes, Kingston, East Region