Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Jobs | SENIOR BUSINESS CONSULTANT Career Opportunity at Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Careers Web-page. Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.canada.ca
Notification Out From Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Ministry of Government and Consumer Services, Can Apply For Jobs In Ministry of Government and Consumer Services For The Position Of SENIOR BUSINESS CONSULTANT. Read Out Full Job Description About This Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Jobs | SENIOR BUSINESS CONSULTANT Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Ministry of Government and Consumer Services As A SENIOR BUSINESS CONSULTANT, Now They Can Apply For Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $74877.00–110338.00 per year. Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Jobs For Position Of SENIOR BUSINESS CONSULTANT
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
Vacant Position :- SENIOR BUSINESS CONSULTANT
Jobs Type :- Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Jobs Canada
Salary :- $74877.00–110338.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.canada.ca
Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Are you passionate about change? Looking to contribute to moving towards a digital Ontario Public Service?
ServiceOntario’s Digital Adoption Branch, Ministry of Government and Consumer Services, is focused on transforming the way services are delivered online. This includes developing innovative solutions, implementing digital products and services with partners, and setting direction for ServiceOntario’s service delivery model. We put the people first in everything we do by adopting new digital practices and technologies that will deliver simpler, faster, better services to Ontarians.
We are looking for individuals with experience in digital product delivery. We seek energetic self-starters with strong leadership capabilities. The ideal candidates have experience delivering digital products either in the traditional online, government, new digital offerings, or related technologies. Your responsibilities will include working closely with internal and external program areas, stakeholders, and technology teams. You will interact with many other groups to define and deliver world-class products in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
What can I expect to do in this role?
As a Senior Business Consultant, you will lead the delivery of digital products and services, from concept to release, delivering exceptional user experience, including business process re-engineering and continuous improvement opportunities.
You will lead key service design activities, such as user needs mapping, user research (exploratory and evaluative), stakeholder mapping, personas, journey mapping, collaborative design, prototyping, and service blueprint.
You will plan, lead and co-ordinate the design, development, prototype testing, and implementation of new solutions for service delivery.
You will develop and recommend strategies to meet integrated service delivery objectives, and ensure that documentation of business processes, methods, practices and associated tools is current and complete.
You are self-motivated to work at a fast pace to identify valid and practical opportunities, drive results and deliver tangible project outcomes. Your recommendations to support digital transformation and service efficiencies will reflect your willingness to think differently about service delivery.
You are comfortable in an agile environment prototyping, testing and measuring new service delivery methods to meet ServiceOntario’s service standards.
You understand service design concepts and methodology in order to lead and design products and services which meet the needs of customers.
You understand how to translate citizen needs and insights into actionable service delivery opportunities and offerings.
You are outcomes-focused, embrace change, respond well to ambiguity, and think outside the box.
How do I qualify?
Leadership and Product Management
- You have experience developing a product vision, and have led multi-disciplinary teams to achieve that vision from concept to launch using agile methods.
- You keep informed of, and can apply, current policies, directives, approaches, and guidelines, and recognize opportunities to influence the decision-making process to ensure effective integrated service delivery that meets the government’s goals.
- You are comfortable and confident in developing briefing materials for, and briefing, Senior Management and Executives.
- You have managed multi-disciplinary teams though various phases of completed projects, including business processes and compliance projects.
- You pay close attention to detail in the design, implementation and evaluation of a project to successfully deliver it from start to finish.
- You apply your keen strategic and operational planning mind to improving integrated omni-channel services.
- You have experience with planning and leading major service delivery projects and/or re-engineering existing services and business processes.
- You are results- and outcome-focused, using your project and portfolio management skills to plan, coordinate and manage concurrent activities.
- You thrive on change, in an environment where every day is different.
- You can lead and influence large-scale change initiatives, while readjusting your own work to changing priorities and deadlines.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, are good at cultivating deep business relationships and can broaden your networks both inside ServiceOntario, the ministry and with public and private sector partners.
- You are comfortable explaining complex ideas and concepts in plain language for experts and non-experts.
- You proactively work with partners to understand their needs and program/policy goals and can translate those goals into effective services that demonstrate outcomes.
- You proactively anticipate, and act on, issues and problems, collaboratively bringing different stakeholders together to find solutions.
- You solve problems though active listening, assessing facts and developing creative and collaborative solutions that meet the needs of ServiceOntario, partners and end users.
- You are a master at creating the right governance structures, at the right level, to ensure the right people are at the table to discuss and make decisions regarding issues. You can facilitate a solution-orientated discussion.
- You can recognize when roles, responsibilities and expectations are unclear between stakeholders and partners, and can work collaboratively to bring clarity to the problem.
Service Delivery/Business Analysis
- You have mastered the principles of integrated service delivery and keep atop of emerging trends in order to assess new partner requests and propose innovative solutions.
- Your business process re-engineering skills shine as you demonstrate the processes, tools and methods, such as lean, agile, and service blueprinting, to create new and/or improve existing processes.
- You are a strong storyteller, creating a clear narrative supported by facts and evidence.
- You are not afraid of numbers and data, which you use to assess services, create benchmarks, identify opportunities for, and quantify improvements and outcomes.
- You use text, data and visuals to tell a story in all the products you develop, including briefing notes, presentations, reports, business processes, journey map/service blueprints, and agreements.
- You have strong research skills, pulling quantitative and qualitative information from different sources to assess services, develop business cases and make recommendations to address weaknesses.
- You are familiar with human-centred design methodologies, including the discovery, design, development, prototyping, testing and implementation of re-engineered and new service innovations.
- Evidence, analysis, data analytics and design thinking are your favourite tools when exploring options for integrated service delivery solutions and identifying impacts to users and the OPS.
- You have experience working on omni-channel service delivery with an emphasis on digital services.
- You are tuned into the pulse of integrated digital services and new concepts and service approaches like lean, agile and scrum.
- You are an MS Office wizard who creates eye-popping presentations and diagrams that expertly manipulate data and visuals to tell a clear and compelling story.
Why join the team
Join us and help make government services work better for citizens. We provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth and development, opportunities to collaborate with talented people and the chance to work on signature digital government projects for the public.
- Build new networks and connect with innovative initiatives, helping to build and expand effective digital services
- Be part of a grassroots culture that is the front door for Ontario government services and touches the lives of Ontarians in every corner of the province
- Influence the way government delivers services to the public
- Learn and practise human-centred design methodologies
- Make an impact on the lives of all Ontarians as they access vital government services
OPS Commitment to diversity, inclusion, accessibility, and anti- racism:
We are committed to build a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and to promote a diverse, anti-racist, inclusive, accessible, merit-based, respectful and equitable workplace.
We invite all interested individuals to apply and encourage applications from people with disabilities, Indigenous, Black, and racialized individuals, as well as people from a diversity of ethnic and cultural origins, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions.
Visit the OPS Anti-Racism Policy and the OPS Diversity and Inclusion Blueprint pages to learn more about the OPS commitment to advance racial equity, accessibility, diversity, and inclusion in the public service.
We offer employment accommodation across the recruitment process and all aspects of employment consistent with the requirements of Ontario’s Human Rights Code. Refer to the application instructions below if you require a disability-related accommodation.
- 3 Permanent, 777 Bay St, Toronto, Toronto Region
- 5 Temporary, duration up to 18 months, 777 Bay St, Toronto, Toronto Region
- Less qualified applicants may be considered on an underfill basis.
- T-MG-181828/22(8)The information that you provide for the purpose of this competition and the results from this competition may be used to fill other positions. These positions may be of various tenures, including short-term assignments. Your information and the results from this competition will be retained for the purpose of filling vacancies in accordance with the applicable collective agreement or policy provisions.